87

Chapter 87

In the long darkness, Tang Ran's consciousness struggled to wake up from the chaos little by little.

The first to enter the nerve center is the slight pain that is not transmitted back from the eye as the effect of the anesthesia gradually fades; Immediately after, the restored sense of smell brings back the perception of the faint smell of disinfectant water in the air; Finally, there was the faint and erratic sound of conversation, coming back from a place where it was impossible to distinguish between near and far:

"The operation was successful, there were no emergencies or problems, rest assured..."

"There is no such thing as a complete recovery for a corneal transplant. Even if you recover well in the later stage, you should always pay attention to eye problems, and conduct long-term regular follow-up consultations to avoid timely treatment of the disease..."

"Rejection varies from person to person, and I will prescribe some anti-rejection drugs to her according to her recovery status during the initial recovery stage... Corneal transplantation has the highest success rate among allogeneic transplants, so don't worry too much, just check it regularly..."

Those voices are high and low, far and near. Although Tang Ran still wanted to listen, the efficacy of the anesthetic had obviously not completely faded, and her consciousness soon fell into darkness again.

After repeating this two or three times, Tang Ran's consciousness finally completely cleared up at a moment when she was uncertain.

On the other side of the ward, there seemed to be a very low level of conversation.

There was still darkness in front of her, but there seemed to be a glimmer of light—the light was too strange and long lost to her, making Tang Ran unable to determine whether it was real or just her illusions and fantasies.

So she subconsciously raised her right hand and touched her eyes.

"...... Ran Ran! "

In the silent ward, a hoarse whisper was overwhelmed by two or three hurried footsteps.

A second later, Tang Ran's wrist had already been grabbed by someone. Holding her knuckles slender and warm, with a familiar temperature.

Tang Ran opened his blood-colored lips, and spoke a little astringently: "Luo... Luo? "

"It's me."

Luo Zhan breathed a sigh of relief, pressed the girl's hand back to the hospital bed, and hid it under the quilt. Only then did he look up.

"The dean of the family said that after the operation, you will need two or three days of eye bandaging to ease treatment, no matter what you feel during this period, don't touch it yourself, okay?"

After two seconds, Tang Ran spoke, and her voice was a little weak: "Good."

"You..."

Luo Zhan seemed to want to ask something in a low voice, but his voice was too soft, and he was pressed by the voice of a boy on the other side of the ward who was a few meters away.

"Sister Tang Ran, how are you feeling, are you okay? There's nothing uncomfortable, right? "

Tang Ran froze for a few seconds before reacting, and she asked softly, "Is the store manager here?"

Luo Zhan snorted.

Tan Yun Chang's voice walked to the bed: "I rushed over early in the morning, and I thought that there would be me among the people that our sister Tang Ran saw for the first time when she opened her eyes - when I arrived, I knew that I had to wait two more days, but I was in a hurry, really!"