106 (Extra-4)

College Love Daily (4)

4. Is basketball a compulsory skill in school grass?

Those carefree days always flew by. In the blink of an eye, Tang Ran's four years of college were only left with a small tail.

In June, the sharply rising temperature made everyone on campus take off their coats and change into the coolest and thinnest summer clothes.

The number of figures in various sports fields has gradually increased, especially in the basketball court of K University, and boys who play sweaty and shirtless muscles can already be seen everywhere.

Compared with men who love to feel their charm through sweat, most girls are more willing to choose an air-conditioned room with a comfortable temperature in such a hot summer sun - such as a large dormitory building.

"Ahhh I can't bear it, uhh"

716 girls' dormitory, Xu Xuan Qing on the bed stretched her arms and wailed:

"This girl hasn't fallen in love, studied hard, and hasn't seriously played all the places she wants to go, why is college so over!"

The girl on the bed smiled: "There is still one month left, don't think so much, the more you think about it, the more regretful it is. But you're okay, at least the students are doing well. Didn't I still see your junior students in the student council greeting you in the morning? "

Xu Xuan Qing turned over and fell to the bed sadly: "What's the use of that, and you can't eat it as a meal."

"Haha, that's the junior brother of your sports department, in terms of body shape, it's all beautiful and delicious, why can't you eat it as a meal?"

"you! Can the mind be pure! Xu Xuan Qing was embarrassed, and a pillow flew over.

"Hahahaha..."

The two sides soon became fighting.

Tang Ran sat at the table under the bed next to the bed. She was used to this kind of scene, and at this time she only smiled helplessly and shook her head.

Until there was a knock outside the bedroom door.

The two people playing in the air on the bed stopped.

Tang Ran under the window also took off the headphones, and raised her head blankly: "Looking for yours?"

"I don't know, I didn't have an appointment."

"Neither did I."

"Well, I'll take a look then."

As the only one on the ground, Tang Ran consciously got up and went over to open the door.

Outside the door stood a girl with a strange face.

Tang Ran held the door, revealing a shallow doubt: "Hello?"

"Ah, Tang Ran, Senior Sister Tang Ran is good!"

The girl didn't seem to expect that it was Tang Ran who opened the door, and she looked shocked and said hello with a red face.

Tang Ran was stunned for two seconds, and the corners of her eyes curved slightly: "Hello.  Are you looking for someone? "

"Yes, yes, I, I, I'm from the student union sports department, I'm looking for Senior Sister Xu Xuan Qing, she's in this dormitory, right?"

"Hmm."

Tang Ran looked back, "Xuan Qing, looking for you."

After speaking, Tang Ran turned back and smiled lightly at the embarrassed girl: "It's hot outside, you come in and talk."