74

Chapter 74

The entrance was quiet for more than ten seconds before Lan Jing Qian found his voice: "Tomorrow, just ——? "

"It was his friend who said he would be more free on weekends."

The little girl's face was flushed, but her tone was as serious as if she was doing an academic report, "When I went out with my uncle today, I tried to adapt to being less afraid in a strange environment - my performance after going out tomorrow will definitely be better than before!"

"......"

Being used as an experiment by the little girl, or experimenting with how to get along better with a muddy boy who is likely to have bad intentions for the little girl...

The old father's heart was about to break.

Tang Ran didn't notice anything.

She waited for a while, but did not hear the answer of the "uncle driver", and took the initiative to speak: "Uncle, I will go and put the coat back in the room first, you sit first."

"Good."

Lan Jing Qian fixed his mind, "Need help?"

"No thanks, uncle."

"......"

After Tang Ran finished speaking, she turned around and walked in the direction of the bedroom.

After returning to her room, she had just changed into her house clothes when her mobile phone in her coat and jacket rang.

"Hey, it's calling."

The AI assistant hidden in the large closet has a lazy and cold voice.

Thinking of the owner of the voice, Tang Ran froze for two seconds, and couldn't help but curl the corners of her mouth: "Luo Luo, whose phone is it?"

"From the address book, note 'store manager'."

"Well, get on."

Tang Ran fumbled out of her coat pocket and put it to her ear.

On the other side, Tan Yun Chang's low voice sounded: "I'm sorry, Xiaoran, we may not be able to send the robot over tonight."

"Ugh."

Tang Ran was stunned for two seconds, and asked a little worriedly, "Did something happen to Luo Luo?"

"......"

Tan Yun Chang didn't react for a while, which "Luo Luo" this "Luo Luo" was.

He looked at the crack in the door in the middle of the laboratory for two seconds, and after making sure that the shadow lying on the sofa did not move, Tan Yun Chang fell back to his feet, "What, he is not very comfortable."

Tang Ran was at a loss: "Luo Luo... Not feeling well? Is there a bug again? "

Tan Yun Chang reacted: "Cough, no, not a robot, yes - oh, it's Lin Qian Hua. He in the lab has a driver's license for a loading car, and the others can't drive, so there is no way to send the robot over tonight. "

Tang Ran suddenly said: "This is so. Is he okay then? "

"Not dead."

"......?"

Tan Yun Chang snorted in disgust, walked out from the inner doorway, and shook his head as he walked.

"It's not bad to think you're a King Kong. He didn't sleep all night last night, and this morning it is estimated that he squinted for less than two hours before getting up again, and he tossed a day of algorithm optimization. I don't think he's sleeping, he's in a coma. "