66

Chapter 66

The silence on the phone was disturbing.

In the few seconds that Tang Ran froze, she felt that a somewhat frightening thought was slowly being outlined outlined, and there seemed to be a fragment of the previous memory in the depths of his mind, struggling to come up and complete this outline.

But before the first piece of the puzzle broke out of his memory, Luo Zhan laughed hoarsely after Tang Ran heard the silence on the other side of the phone.

"Lord... Person. "

He added the end of his words in a light tone.

Tang Ran froze: "Are you calling me."

Luo Zhan did not answer, only said: "Recently, the laboratory has been studying the optimization of synthetic sound and sound source substitution by bionic robots. "

Tang Ran was still a little unable to return to his senses, and thought for a while: "Is it like AI Luo Luo?"

"Well, so I've been reading some high-frequency words in the common language module of practicing bionic robots a lot lately," Luo Zhan coughed lightly, "It seems that I am still not very proficient."

Tang Ran reacted little by little.

The corners of her mouth and tone also rose, with unconcealable joy: "So will the bionic robot change to your voice later?"

There was silence on the other side of the phone.

After Xu Yu, the boy laughed dumbly, and asked playfully: "Just looking forward to changing to my voice?"

"I didn't, didn't, didn't."

Tang Ran instinctively retorted immediately. The little girl who has never lied, from her voice to her expression to the action of her nervous fingers clutching the edge of the table, all labeled "I'm lying".

Luo Zhan laughed happily, and his voice became more and more mute.

"Or are you actually looking forward to it more in your heart... I'll make you a robot myself? "

"!"

This sentence was colliding with the vague outline in Tang Ran's mind.

Only when she was discovered to be unseemly careful, the little girl's face suddenly turned red at a visible speed.

She tried to argue something for herself, but unfortunately she couldn't say a word.

When Tang Ran's ears were pointed, and her face was so red that she couldn't be conscious, she could faintly hear a little disgusted voice on the other side of the phone.

It was Tan Yun Chang's: "Ancestor begs you not to make such a fuss, okay? Sister Tang Ran didn't go through you like this, what if she amused people again. "

"Funny?"

That nice voice laughed, trembling gently through the air close to her ears, making Tang Ran feel as if her heartbeat was shaking chaotically.

He seemed to turn his face sideways to talk to the person next to him, his voice faintly coming back, and his smile was a little lust in the laziness.

"It's funny... Then I'll be in charge. What else can be done? "

Tang Ran's brain CPU successfully overheated, the short circuit burned, and the ability to think completely stopped.

She didn't remember what Luo Zhan said, only vaguely knew that he promised to come over, so she hurriedly ended the chat.