Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)

Начните с самого начала

"But sometimes I think it's because I'm not pretty," Moh-wa adds, letting out a groan when she hears a few limbs pop.

Kai snaps his gaze at her and frowns, "You are pretty."

"Pretty average," Moh-wa snorts and laughs.

"No you aren't, pretty is subjective and doesn't have a standard you know? Anything can be pretty," Kai argues.

Moh-wa snorts and looks at Kai with loopsided grin. "Society won't agree to that."

Fuck society, you're beautiful- is at the very tip of his tongue but Kai doesn't say it. Was it even normal to tell your friend that they're pretty? Isn't it weird to tell Moh-wa that she's pretty especially when they never actually complimented each other without it being in a form of a joke?

"What about you Hyuks? What do you want to happen in your life aside from computers and anime?" Moh-wa asked, changing the subject target to Kai.

The brown haired boy hums, rocking his body in a gentle back and forth. "Well, if I'm being completely honest we're kind of in the same boat. Well not exactly the same but, I want to love someone- in a romantic way of course."

Moh-wa stares at him, "Lots of people have a crush on you back at school. Nobody caught your attention?"

To this Kai shrugs, "I mean I've been a witness to Bin and Jun-hyung's love story and somehow I built a standard of what love should be. And no, so far nobody in school caught my attention yet."

"Really?" Moh-wa blinks, voice filled with disbelief. "Why? Our school has like many gorgeous people in campus who are smart, have awesome and funny personalities that would be compatible to yours."

"I mean yeah that's true," Kai acknowledges the fact. "But I'm. . . looking for something."

Moh-wa arches an eyebrow to that, "Something?"

"Yeah its-well yeah sure there're lots of gorgeous students at school. But I can't like them because- I mean they're all handsome and beautiful. But they're-they're not giving," Kai struggles to explain as he does hand gestures to atleast appease it.

"Not giving?" Moh-wa repeated, resting her left on her knee.

"Yeah like, I'm looking for something but I can't figure out what. I mean sure I find our schoolmates pretty and handsome I'll admit, but I can't say I have a crush on any of them."

"Because they lack this something," Mioh-wa concluded to which Kai nods.

"Yup, it's complicated but that's the easiest way I can do to describe it," the brown haired boy groans. "I think this is the cause of me spending too much time around Soobin-hyung and Yeonjun-hyung being a domesticates couple. And then cue Beomgyu-hyung and Taehyunnie dancing around each other."

Moh-wa breaks out a laugh, "It's painful to seem them pine, they don't even realize their feelings yet either."

"But if they do," Kai wonders and gazes back to the moon. "Where does that leave us?"

"Third-wheeling."

Kai scrunches at the thought, "Ew, I don't want that."

They stayed silent once more, this time the silence lasted for five minutes max and Kai breaks it once more. He looks at Moh-wa as if he just came up with the best idea.

"Hey Hwa," Moh-wa lifts up her gaze from the sand, meeting his eyes. "What?"

Kai had a very big eureka smile on his lips, "Why don't we get together then?"

Something of sorts had punched Moh-wa as she felt like air was knucked out of her lungs. And she swears that she almost had a heart attack when she hears music coming from her right ear now remembering about the earbud.

Be a Valentino just for you,

Ooh love, Ooh lover boy

What the fuck.

Moh-wa if not a fool, was staring at Kai and Kai was very much not holding back and stared at her as well. Smile still evident in his lips and somehow Moh-wa wanted to punch it off.

"The fuck?" Moh-wa croaked, miraculously.

"I mean when life literally doesn't give us anyone and we're very mucb going to be single all our lives then why don't we get together and spend it together, right?" Kai explains as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

I'd like for you and I to go romancing

Say the word, your wish is my comand.

"Are you fucking rizzing me up or just down-right teasing me right now?" Moh-wa growls, and she was about to flip him off when the smile in Kai's face widens.

"Dunno, is the song helping?" he asked, looking at her with innocent eyes.

The fucking audacity.

Screw his handsome face, Moh-wa is pissed off. The latter punches Kai hard on the arm, earning a pained yelp from the boy.

"Ow! That hurt- Ow! Hwa I'm sorry I was joking!" Kai exclaims, rubbing the arm where Moh-wa had punched mercilessly twice.

"Do that to me again and I will kill you," she threatens, only to have Kai laughing at her.

When I'm not with you, think of me always

Love you, love youuu

He will kill her at this point, this fucking lover boy will be the death of her.

"But seriously though, if that ever happens we should atleast spend our aged days with friends don't you think?" Kai asked once again, wiggling his eyebrows.

Moh-wa tightly closed her eyes, trying so hard not to castrate this menace of a boy.

"Whatever you say lover boy."

__________________________________________________

^I dunno, but these two are so calming to write😌

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria