Luo Zhan said coldly: "That's better than letting her feel sad alone."

"...,"

Tan Yun Chang choked for a long time and gritted his teeth, "In the past, we were all blind and wrong-you are really an infatuated species."

Luo Zhan ignored Tan Yun Chang's words, and he turned around to go back to the ward.

Tan Yun Chang's head was big, and he rushed up and grabbed the person: "Have you forgotten your gambling agreement with your brother!"

"!"

Luo Zhan's footsteps froze sharply in place.

Tan Yun Chang gritted his teeth in anger: "How did you promise everyone in the int in the first place? You said you would lead us to make our own history! ——Why, the little young master is ready to repent now? "

"......"

"Have you forgotten that everyone has suffered together for so many years, haven't you? Just the year before last, in order to find a bug in hundreds of thousands of lines of code, everyone slept only two or three hours a day for more than a week, staying up until the end finally found out, a group of people laughed like a group of fools - Qian Hua, who was the most drunk in the laboratory and did not even drink a sip of drinks at the usual dinner, opened a can of beer on the spot, raised his neck and was stuffy, and then fell directly to the ground, everyone was scared and stupid rushed over to pinch him, only to find that the snoring was louder than anyone - these, those, you all forgot? In recent years, int has come to this point, and finally let the old antique who did not look at us in the past begin to see our potential, at this juncture, you, as the captain of int, are ready to drop us, throw down the whole int, pat your ass and leave? "

"I didn't!"

Luo Zhan spoke fiercely.

Tan Yun Chang was so excited that he spat on Xingzi and splashed out:

"So what are you doing now? Aren't you just regretting it, don't want to suffer these sins, want to be your little young master of the Luo family, just take this opportunity to tell the truth with Tang Ran, lose your gambling contract, and then comfortably go back to inherit your Luo family's billion-dollar property?! "

"Me, Regret?"

Luo Zhan raised his hand and grabbed Tan Yun Chang's collar, and the corners of his eyes were already faintly red.

"From the time I entered the int team against my grandfather's wishes, all the wishes of the Luo family over the years have wrapped around me like vines, dragging me back to death. I really want to go back without even having to go back, I just need to stop fighting - if I really have ever wavered for even a second, if I have ever wanted to give up everything at once, I just need to stop! And if I stopped even once in all these years, I can't stick to today! "

"......"

The promenade was dead silent.

Only two men who confronted each other coldly and their chests heaved with anger.

When none of them wanted to show weakness and their eyes were sour, two little nurses muttered and slipped through the corner beside them-

"Are these two acting in a sitcom in the hospital?"

"Huh? Maniac-like. "

"That one who looks so good, but he ended up breaking his brain at a young age, it's really pitiful."

"Alas, it's pathetic."

Luo Zhan: "..."

Tan Yun Chang: "..."

The two people awkwardly let go of their hands at the same time, each took a step back, and turned his head.

Luo Zhan retreated to the window of the corridor, thinking back to his childish behavior.

After a few seconds, he leaned his head against the wall, holding his forehead and laughing angrily.

Tan Yun Chang also laughed almost at the same time.

Tan Yun Chang: "Ancestor, don't bring such a crime. You are a big façade, and it's a shame to pass it out. "

Luo Zhan glanced at him coolly, as if smiling: "Didn't you get up first?"

"...... It seems to be oh. "

Tan Yun Chang sighed, "What a shame. "

"Okay, go back and reflect."

Luo Zhan straightened up from the wall he was leaning on, lazily put his hands in his trouser pockets, turned around and walked towards the stairs.

Tan Yun Chang smiled and followed.

When he was about to arrive at the parking lot, Tan Yun Chang suddenly thought of something and asked, "Sister Tang won't let us come to celebrate her first birthday, what should I do?"

Luo Zhan paused: "I'll think again."

"Hmm. However," Tan Yun Chang looked back suspiciously, "Why does Sister Tang have to be after her birthday?"

Luo Zhan frowned and remained silent.

Until the two sat in the car, Luo Zhan started the car, several ignitions failed, he suddenly clenched his fists and smashed the steering wheel hard.

Tan Yun Chang was stunned and looked up.

The young man sitting in the driver's seat had slightly red eyes and thin lips: "Because the robot was a gift for her last birthday."

Tan Yun Chang didn't react.

"......"

Luo Zhan looked up with red eyes, and the sanatorium not far away stood in the brilliant noon sun.

His ten fingers on the steering wheel slowly tightened, and his voice fell silent.

"If she treats the robot as a family member or friend, as a living companion to her life, it is her old birthday."

Tan Yun Chang thought of something, and his eyes were shocked.

Luo Zhan lowered his head: "And we 'killed' it. Her old birthday is now its death day. "

Tan Yun Chang froze.

After a few seconds, he slowly sighed: "How to solve it, whatever you want, I will cooperate... Just think about the consequences. "

Luo Zhan clutched the steering wheel and closed his eyes: "Hmm."