Fortunately, Tang Ran did not cry.

She just froze there for a long, long time, and then slowly got up, no one looked at anyone, and she walked silently to the side of the hospital bed.

But Tan Yun Chang saw this little girl for the first time, and he chased after her in a panic: "Sister Tang Ran, I'm sorry, we——"

"I'm tired."

The girl's voice gently interrupted Tan Yun Chang's words.

She stopped by the hospital bed and didn't look back.

"I'm going to rest."

Tan Yun Chang saw Tang Ran's calm and indifferent tone for the first time, and he was almost a little frightened: "Then, then we will come again in the afternoon..."

"I'll rest in the afternoon."

The girl said softly, her tone calm, "Let's meet again after my first birthday."

Tan Yun Chang was dumbfounded.

Tang Ran didn't say another word.

She lifted the white quilt on the hospital bed and slowly climbed onto the hospital bed, and then the girl lay down with her back to them and covered herself with the quilt.

She wrapped herself so tightly that her whole body shrunk under the quilt, as if she was cold all over.

It looks tiny, pitiful little one.

Needless to say Luo Zhan, Tan Yun Chang felt like a knife in his heart when he saw it - his sister Tang Ran, who was like a little girl, was obviously angry and angry for the first time in history.

It's just that the little girl is a stuffy volcano.

She exploded in the pit of her heart, and the hot magma gurgled, scalding one hole after another, but she still tried to hold back and did not erupt.

Tan Yun Chang was pondering how to remedy this, when he heard footsteps next to him—Luo Zhan stood up straight from the wall, frowning and about to walk to Tang Ran's hospital bed.

Tan Yun Chang saw Luo Zhan's side face expression, and his heart clicked.

Without thinking, he grabbed Luo Zhan and dragged the person outside the ward: "Then let's not disturb you first, sister Tang Ran, you have a good rest!"

"Bang."

The door to the ward is closed.

"......"

On the upper edge of the snow-white quilt on the bed, a few thin white fingers that were half-exposed slowly clenched the sheet.

Outside the ward.

Tan Yun Chang's hand was thrown away by Luo Zhan.

Luo Zhan couldn't suppress his annoyance: "Why did you pull me out?"

"Ancestor, if I don't pull you out, do you want me to watch you do something stupid?"

"I'm just going to tell her the truth."

"Isn't what I'm saying the truth? The robot was originally dismantled by the smelly boys in the laboratory! "

"But that was a year ago!"

"I, I didn't tell Tang Ran's sister the specific time point, did I?"

Tan Yun Chang lowered his voice weakly and persuaded bitterly: "I ask you to sober up, ancestor, do you really plan to tell her all the truth?"

Luo Zhan clenched his fists, clenched his teeth tightly, and his cheekbones moved slightly: "Otherwise, let me look at her sad?"

"Even if you tell her, she may not be happy! That's deception, complete deception from beginning to end! It's okay for a girl to be angry with others, but if you are angry with your boyfriend, it is the worst thing to coax - aren't you afraid that she will ignore you? "