Chapter 7: House of the Devil

Start from the beginning

"It's just that I have to be there for my dad to help with his re-entry, Cali too, which is why we didn't ask her." Jughead explained to them.

"Wait, so, you want us to be you guys?" Veronica asked.

"Essentially, yes." Jughead answered and the two glanced at each other.

"Why, is there a problem with that?" Jughead and Calista asked them at the same time.

The twins walked into Whyte Worm excitedly.

Jughead went to the center to tell everyone the news, while Calista walked towards Ace, with huge smile on her face.

He smiled at her as he pulled her towards him by her waist "Why so happy baby girl?" He asked her as he gave her a soft kiss.

"You'll see." She told him, after the kiss before she turned around and looked at her twin brother with a huge smile on her face.

"I have an announcement to make..." Jughead announced "Our dad's getting out."

Everyone cheered and clapped, some even whistled.

Ace smiled at Calista and kissed her forehead as she smiled happily.

"And when he does, I'll bring up to speed about our plans with Mayor McCoy." He continued with a smile, as he looked at his twin sister.

"That's brilliant." Tall Boy stated as he slammed his drink down.

"Do you have a problem with that, Tall Boy?" Calista asked him as she moved from her place next to Ace, and moved to stand next to her brother.

"Your old man? No." Tall Boy answered as he got up and made his way over to the Jones twins "I got no problem with him. But you want us to sit down with the Mayor."

"I do." Jughead confirmed "He's right. I think we can bring the Southside back. But it's going to take work and it's going to take compromise."

"Bring the Southside back." Tall Boy laughed "You've been here all of five minutes..."

"Bitch please. I've been part of this gang since I was eleven years old. I know the Southside better." Calista snarled at him.

"Tall Boy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch." Jughead told him, with a glare on his face "Whispering behind my back that I'm half a Serpent or I don't belong here."

"Why don't we put it to a vote? If you guys think what my brother is doing is wrong, he'll step aside." Calista told everyone.

"All those who stand with Jughead and Calista and think Tall Boy should shut the hell up..." Toni trailed off, raising her hand.

The Martinez brothers stood up, and walked forward raising their hand too, Ace without breaking his eye contact with his girlfriend.

She send him a smile, and he winked at her.