"Y-Your majesty- Gaerin will not surrender, does that means that we shall wage another war?"An official stood up from his position and bowed before presenting his opinion.

"Gaerin will not bow down to us so this emperor has decided that one shall surrender to it." Females from prestigious households were usually kept away from such discussions so it was truly erratic and unprecedented that this time the Emperor was having such an important thing discussed so openly, furthermore as soon as those words escaped his mouth people could not help but start murmuring as if they could not believe that their kingdom will ever be subservient to Gaerin.

"Your majesty means?" Minister Zhan who understood the game that Azarios was playing fueled the fire along."Hmm........one has married their Empress Supreme and thus long surrendered one's heart to her thus what about this petty empire."

Some of the old officials did not had the heart to listen anymore thus they looked at the floor as if they wished to evaporate from this assembly. Never in the seven long centuries, any Emperor such as this has attained the throne that made such great proclamations of love and even did not care about others' opinions, even Emperor Heun was more respectful towards them and never talked about trading the empire for a woman.

While the males felt as such, the females thought differently, an Emperor had thousands of beauties in his harem and one empress yet this time what was suggested was not an empress that they could replace, it was an emperor that shall rule with Emperor Azarios, who was so ignorant as to not have heard about the dearest daughter of Prince Vzeus that attained the throne at the age of sixteen, her methods were significantly very stern and scary....and she must be an ethereal beauty to even replace the general's previous wife that he proclaimed to love-they were only thinking when the guard standing outside the imperial court announced in his voice rigorous and uptight.

"Hail to her majesty Empress Supreme of Gaerin."

Yet no one knew what to do thus they kept sitting and turned around as if to see who was this enigmatic monarch that they all have heard of and never seen.

"Not bowing to this Emperor's beloved- do you all have a deathwish!" It was only after a dangerous voice resounded that they hurriedly stood up and bowed their upper bodies in half presenting the proper ceremonial posture.

Blazing vermilion cloak fluttered as the shoes embellished with black diamonds came into the view, she was like a dazzling fire that could have blinded many yet her cold temperament only brought chills. Two young men followed the new Empress of the Heriodonus empire and only after her fingers entwined with the emperor who made her sit down on the second throne her voice asked them to raise their heads, only then did the nobles saw her bulging belly with cascading long ink hair framed by the golden crown and a face that was too known to be mistaken. It was the General's wife!

"This Empress is called Lilith Orion, the younger daughter of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra, sister of Princess Artimisis of Great Eastern Deserts, this one has already an established relationship with Ambrose nobles thus one would seek your assistance in the future." Neither the emperor nor the empress spoke anything after that, making Helixis's head ache. Not only these two were arrogant yet also did not had in them to even pretend to be a little cordial, it was as if saying

'I took your general as mine, so what? All the best things in the world shall belong to this Empress and rest others are all dirt and dust.'

Helixis saw the two and then took it upon herself to soften the impact of such a shocking revelation.

"This Saintess knows that you all must have a multitude of thoughts so one will clear certain things for you." The nobles watched the Saintess with much hope giving her more anxiety than before.

"Empress Lilith is the only daughter of the goddess and was given a fated marriage by this Saintess in her childhood with this one's son-the crown prince of Grevian. The Empress Supreme would not have married Azarios if it was for a common noble since only a dragon can indulge with another dragon. One is pleased to announce that the child of the Empress shall be the first prince/princess of the Heriodonus Empire."

It's been a year since they have been married and only now the nobles realized why they could not fight off one this pair of General and the General lady, why all the ladies that tried to cultivate the General disappeared- alas! It was true that they were both dragons, one with the blood of the goddess in the mortal realm and another having the lineage of the ancient Orions. Just like a dragon could neither be tamed nor can their soulmates be snatched, this pair was destined and fated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A dust storm of emotions swirled in the Great Eastern Deserts and there were two people left in the middle of the emperor's chambers. Sultan Zexzerus with ruby irises clenched his teeth and said with much difficulty. Nevix was bathing in the imperial harem when he entered and dismissed all the servants, he had taken her naked form out of the water and wrapped her up with his robe before taking her to his chambers in his arms.

Earlier when Lilith left, Nevix tried going to Daxtros only to be stopped by Zexzerus who refused to let her leave and if truly asked from her- she felt better within his possessive embrace where he held her as if madness had encased him.

"How many times have I made love to her highness princess?" Nevix looked at him and stood silently before her lips parted.

"One does not know.""Lies! All lies! Tell this emperor how many times I have made love to you Nevix! Say how much this one loved you.

Did one not ask that merchant from Darrin to give this one the silk that resembled your hair?

Say, did one not braid your hair with gems on a full moon night as to complete the ritual of marriage...Tell me Nevix...did you not wish to have a child to give this Sultan an heir, and even though I said no..you... did one not take me to the temple in the sacred shrine of Northwestern mountains, and wasn't I seduced with those exquisite innocent eyes to give in."

When the outburst was over the male had already caged Nevix in between his body and the wall and looked down at her with misted irises. Warm palms wrapped around her as he pushed his head to her shoulder before his teeth marked her neck with a lovebite.

"Y-you remember.......Zexzerus." Nevix could not help but left her eyes tear up in joy as he embraced her so tightly.

"How did my wife survive such a monstrous world as I only slept and failed to protect you?

Why did you not leave this one, my princess?Where is my child Nevix?"

(A/N: Thankyou so much for being with me through Gladiator, this is one of the most beloved projects of mine. I know there are so many messages and comments that I did not gave an answer to and I would like to extend my extremely sincere apologies for the same. I read each one of those but due to shortage of time could not answer.

Thankyou to all of you that have given so much of your love and thought to this book along with your precious time. With all my love to you, have a great day ahead!)