99

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Apart from her broken arms, she has few cuts on her face but they are not severe. The one on her thigh quite bad but after all, she's doing fine. Just need proper monitor and stay in bed for few days" Irene says. She place her stethoscope back into her small bag pack and hand them over to Joy. "Nice two ponytail hair by the way. Hailey Quinn theme huh? One blue and another red. Nice disguising idea when in fact I could still know it's you even from afar. Your jawline is totally one in million when it comes to it's unique shape"

"Pweety Mommy" Devil mumble. She hug her mommy from her sides and planted a kiss on her mommy tip of nose. She then moved to the plaster on her mommy left cheeks and plant a soft giggling kiss on that spot too.

Her mischievous ass know what she really doing at the moment. I swear this kid...

"That kind of hurt" her mommy chuckle. Apparently, I have two patient here in our bed. One my wife with one of her hand splinted and the tiny devil who also in the same state. They both has their arm broken.

Like mother, like daughter.

"Mommy missed you" Rosie sigh. She squeezed her face to our child cheeks and hug her tight with her fine hand.

"Wuv mommy too" Devil murmur. They both become lovey dovey as her mommy began to tuck devil under the duvet. "Wuv big big. Infinity" she added.

My eyes widen in surprise. My feet walking approaching the two gorgeous woman on my bed with a big smile on my face. "Oh? Where did you learn that word, Devil?" I ask her. Her mischievous face immediately bat her lashes like how she used to when she being proud on her own self.

"Well then, if there's nothing to handle more.." Joy started. I wave my hand dismissing them in an instant. "Alright. Farewell, Your Majesty, Your Highness, Young Miss" she respected.

"See you Lisa" Irene bid. I nod my head as I began to sit myself on the bed. Heels clicking in the room signifying Irene and Joy had begun their walk leaving the room.

Tap!

The door close. I cross my arms and look at the still naughty look devil lying beside her smilling mommy. "Now now, tell me where did you learn that word?" I questioned. My face playfully becoming stern. I just want to tease her. Let's see if her mischievous smile could stay the same after I scare her off.

"Umm.." she bite her lips. She took it far too serious with that wavering look she has on her face. It's funny to watch. Seriously. She flatter now. "Umm.." she stammer.

A slap land on my arm. "Oh Lisa! Stop making fun of her!" Rosie scowl. My own laugh broke and Rosie laugh along. The devil kick her legs under the duvet with a whine.

"Aaaaa...bad bad!" She complained. "Bad mama! Bad mommy!". She toss the duvet away and sat up. Lips pursuing and she added "hmmph!" just on time.

What a drama queen.

"Such a drama-"

Rosie tug on my collar and pull me down towards her body. I lose my balance and fell towards her with my lips perfectly landing on her lips. Our eyes locked as the tiny human gasped beside us. "Aaaaa..kiss" the devil tease. A smirk formed on Rosie lips as she toy with her hand on my chest.

"Intense" she husk to my face. My breath heaving as I pull away just to give her the space to breathe. My heart hammering inside my own chest and I know she can feel it at this very moment. She has her hand on my chest after all. "Your heart beats for me"

I nod my head. "Indeed my queen". I brought my hands up and place mine gently just on the back of her hand. I press her hand tight to my hammering heart beat. "Just for you" I mumble.