49

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

(... Clicking utensils sound)

"Do I have to drop by and help at the site?"

I glance over Lisa who sat quite a meter away from me. The rectangle table perfectly stood wide and Lisa sat by the other end L shape while Jisoo sat by the other end of L shape. While Jennie and me sat by the l shape across to each other.

I tore my eyes and then look at Jennie. She gave me a smile which I arch eyebrows as the respond to. Then, I continue to cut off my bread.

"The construction is almost completed. Plus, we'll be using plane to reach your Island. You must be tired. Just do the office work, okay?" I heard Lisa saying. My hand stop mid-way from cutting now. Tired?

Who's tired?

My hand slowly reaching my glass. Pressure came high as I wrap my hand to the wine glass so tight. The glass breaks and shattered in pieces in my hold.

"My Queen!" Lisa screamed. I heard the fall of the chair and a hand on my back before I could even blink my eyes.

Aren't that, funny? I feel so precious early in the morning. I love this attention.

I bit my inner lips to stifle my laugh.

The table immediately came to chaos but I did not stare up ahead to see their face reaction. My eyes glued to my sandwich as I feel the pain radiating to my waist now. The liquid that flew in my hand made me smile as I open my fisting hand and sigh in contentment.

"My queen" I feel Lisa hand on my wrist. "Shit" she hold my bleeding hand now.

I shrug off her hold from my waist. I don't like to be touched when my hand is bleeding. Especially now, I don't want to be disturbed. "Stay away Lisa" I told her. My eyes still not looking at her as I place my injured hand flat on the table. The pieces that dig into my flesh stings my hand but stirring up my excitement.

How bad did I hurt myself this time? Amazing.

Lisa hug me from behind. Her hand wrap tight as she lean her head against mine. "My love, are you feeling angry at me?" She asked. Her voice sound so down. She sound so vulnerable that I sigh in frustration.

Too early for lovey dovey touch. Just now I want attention but I changed my mind. My mood feel worst than ever right now.

I place my hand on Lisa arms and stretch her with so much strength that my elbow hit Lisa chest from behind. Her body fumbling backwards as the chair follow suit. I rose to my feet and slam the table loud. "INSOLENT!" I scowl. Lisa face looked so confuse now that her frown was too obvious shown on her damn face.

Why am I feeling so irritated looking at her face right now? I don't know why but I hate her!

"You stinks!" I say out of fact. "I don't like the way you smell. Also, what's wrong with your face" I point towards her face. Lisa touch her cheeks using her hand. She look at me with her eyes blinking, confuse. She looked so confuse that I feel angrier.

God fuck, I want to fucking threw this fucking chair straight to her face!

"Rosie stop!" Jennie screamed behind me. "Put the damn chair down!"

Chair?

I look at my hand and realized I lifted the chair without realizing I did. I must be so angry to not notice my own doing.

The chair slipped away from my hand in an instant as I feel the pound in my head came attacking. I feel.. I feel nauseous.

I cup my mouth.

Psycho Love {Chaelisa}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें