54

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

"NO, don't lift that up"

I walk to the other side of the room and pour myself a drink.

"NO, you can't drink this"

My glass got snatched away. I groan and move to the sink.

"NO, you don't stand on the possible wet tiles"

I glance to my feet where the tiles is as dry as my freaking heart. Irritated, I moved to the stool to sit down now.

"NO, don't sit on the stool. It's too damn high and you could possibly fall. I'll order lower stoll or slightly a bit wider for safety"

Oh my god, seriously.

I got up from the seat, ready to leave.

"NO, why did you got up so quickly?!" Her hand is already on my arms now.

I shrug her off. Okay, that's enough. "What the hell?!" I snapped. I can't do this, I can't do that. NO to this, NO to that. I can't even do a single thing! Am I even allowed to breathe?!

She shook her head. Hand reaching for my arms which I shrug off in an instant. But her hold is firm this time. She must knew I'm going to push her away again. "Don't be mad. Not good for your health" she scolded. She made me roll my eyes out of annoyance.

Oh my god, am I going to die or what? Even the Queen of the true Royal never been treated in the way I am right now. Is this what it will be like when I got pregnant? God, my tummy doesn't even budge yet and this is how it's going on. Imagine I have to live through this for 9 more months. Seriously, my life is a hell!!

I can't live like this. I shook my head vigorously. Goosebumps raising on my arms to the idea I will lead a saint life for the first time ever sitting like a religious woman doing absolutely no villain. Fuck no!

"Fuck Lisa" I curse. My breath heaving as I panicked. Is my soul going to be  chained and put in heaven for nine months? How about my throne in hell? It can't be left empty!! "No, you can't do this. You can't!" I retorted. I look straight to her eyes and push her shoulder harshly with all my strength. But she caught my hand immediately. So instead of she stumbling backwards, she measure the force which is perfect land for hers and mine body collapsing onto each other.

I groan and punch her chest. "You can't control me like this. I don't like to be controlled!" I snapped. I reach for her breast and squeezed. She scrunched her face as she caught my hand in quick motion.

"My love, you are so wild in your preggy period" she scold me again. She has been behaving like an old granny unlike yesterday. Maybe because yesterday, I lay on bed all the time and sleep throughout the day. Today I finally woke up from my hybernation and this shit happen.

This shit is NIGHTMARE. God!!!

"Whatever Lisa. I don't care" I say and push my palm onto her chest to help myself up. When I lift my feet, only then I realize my both legs is in between Lisa's legs. Her bulge grazing onto mine that I gasped without having the control to even stop my surprising self.

Lisa face look so red now. "Oh, awkward, doesn't it? Don't worry. My buddy just misbehaving. I'll teach my buddy a lesson later" she blush. She clear her throat and help me up.

I rose to my feet with the help from Lisa. "No, it's normal. I mean," a smile tugging on the sides of my lips. Lisa is horny, I get it. But she is controlling her own self because Irene told us to not have sex until I am really okay with my red blood count in my body. I have been diagnosed with low production of red blood cells in my body since I was little but it was never really a problem as I have my medicine taken regularly. But now, I am pregnant and the blood count is lower than my usual lowest state due to the pregnancy reason. The excessive dropping of red blood cells can put both mother and child in death brink or even lead to miscarriage.