7

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

"What brought you here today?". I say as I sat down onto the single couch. Crossing my legs, I lean my back relaxing on the couch.

"God of hell, this feels nice. Let me close my eyes and relax a bit Lucifer."

I heard Jennie clearing her throat. I peer open my left eyes while the right one remain close. "Yes?" I ask upon seeing her hard stare on me.

She narrow her eyes dangerously towards me.

Well...

Somebody is angry.

"Rosèanne Park Chaeyoung" she says my full name. I immediately know she is serious. What's her problem actually??

No one say my back name the way she just said it. No one. Absolutely no one and this gives me a sense of alive for a bit moment right now. The only person who ever called me with that name is my mom,

Our mom.

I think it's time to be serious. "Right" I breathe out as I open my eyes and sat myself straight on tbe couch. What we got here today? "What is it, Jennie Park Ruby?" I say her fullest name back. She look so displeased but I know it wasn't for her name. It was for something else.

I'm trying to be cool here, can't she smile a bit?

Now, it is her who leaning against the back of the couch where she currently sitting on. I guess, we do have similarities; Sister sister bond.

Jennie cross her legs as she took the wine in her hand. It make me stare in awe. I thought they serve her tea. Jennie is Jennie, she always prefer wine. One thing will never change. "Speak up now" I says as I mirror her sitting position. The only difference is that I don't have wine glass in my hand.

"What had you done to Mason and Claire the other day?" She ask. It surprise me she took one week to finally confront me for this.

"We–"

"Not done yet" She raise her hand which indicates I shouldn't interfere. I clamp my mouth shut as I stare in awe. She is the only person who is brave enough to order me around. 3 years has passed and things will never change. She know the only reason why I didn't kill her is because she is the last bloodline that shares mine. She is my sister.

"Details. I want details" she demanded.

"Idiot" I thought through my poker emotionless face. Let's see if she can read my mind like how we used to.

Her brow shot up. "Careful sis, I can read your mind" she threw. Oh, I see..so she still can.

I scoff. So what if she can read my mind?

I flash her a challenging look.

She flash me a challenging look back.

"Oh? Want to go for war?" I thought.

"Are you brave enough to go for one with me?" Her eyes speaks for her.

"Woah woah, who's scared? Boo!" I sarcastically threw at her.

"Boo who, you Boogeyman" her eyes roll annoyingly.

I make a pouting look. "Aww, the Boogeyman sister look so offended. Showing emotions is a type of weakness"

Her eyes widen. "DON'T. YOU. DARE. ROSIE"

I smile at her warning look. "Yes I dare. Want to try?"

She flash me her challenging smile. "Sure. What did you got?" Her eyes asking me.

A smirk was formed on my lips. My head motion her to look at the end of the door from the back. "Game?" I flash her a question look.