46

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

The car reached right on the entrance.

Quickly, my hand moved to open the door as I slide my body out in an instant. I should had stay calm but I couldn't. The car still move a little but V press the emergency break when he heard me storming out of the car.

"JISOO!" I screamed as I walk past the guards on the entrance. The guards bow their head but I left them Ignored. My only focus is finding Jisoo. I want a fucking answer now.

ANSWER.

Not waiting for the guards opening the double door, I kick it open with my foot. The door made a loud thump sound as I heard the glasses beside the door shattered in pieces. I must had kicked so hard but I could not care less. To hell with it got broken. It will cost me nothing.

In rage of madness, I walked my feet towards the living room. There, I saw Jisoo sitting on the single couch in her sweaty shirts. She looked as if she hadn't been here long. Her face still drenched with sweats from her workout.

Jisoo showing me how easy her life has been going on making my hand clench in tight fist.

If only she walk in my shoes..

"Lisa" she flashes me her annoying smile. The fucking smile looked so poisonous that I want to rip it out from her fucking face. "Come and sit down. Let's talk" she invited me.

I shrug off my jacket and threw it instantly onto the floor beneath my feet. "You don't get to fucking talk to me like that!" I snapped. Few heads turn to our direction now. The maids and the guards on patrol is stopping.

I then hear the sound of heavy boots surrounding the places which I know owned by the Rose Group man. They are few that I brought home. They must be on their position due to my voice just now.

Gun clicking from behind me.

I held a hands up. I won't let them shoot my sister. This sinner is still my sister regardless of her sin towards me. They didn't know she is my sister which I assume, they might done a careless mistake if I ever let my guard down.

I couldn't blame them either. Their oath is to protect who rule them.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!" Jennie voice ring in the place. The team on the right wing turn their gun towards Jennie. I turn my head up and saw Jennie there with a pissed face looking at me in the eyes. She then looked down with no fear towards the laser. She has a mockery look on her face as she walk down the stairs. "Really Lisa?" She laugh.

I watched her carefully as she went down.

"You are showing your power now, huh?" She make a remark with her tongue clicking sound. Heels clicking as she walk her own self with the laser full on her body. "So pathetic" mocked me more.

"Jennie, stay up there" Jisoo sound so stern now. I glance on her way and squint my eyes. This is all because of her. I forgot that Jennie is in the house to ever come to Jisoo so loud like this. As much as I feel like shooting Jisoo, I might done that on her leg only so that she will at least bear the pain and not dying.

But with Jennie here, it is not possible. Jennie will surely defend her wife. I will do the same if I was to be in Jennie place. The laser is full on Jisoo body now as well as Jennie. The Rose team crowd this place.

Some of them must had followed me from behind. I forgot to gave them orders to stay there.

"Your Wife keep something from me. I have the right to know. I assume you know that too, don't you?" I threw my first bullet to Jennie.

But Jennie seems to look confuse. "keep?" She now glance at Jisoo. "Keep what honey?" She asked her.

I smile to Jennie foolish look. So, not only she keep it from me. She also keep it from Jennie who is the sister to Rosie. Very well. How great of my sister.