47

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

"Ow Rosie! Ow! Ow!"

I take the left leg and pull it upwards. "Ow who?" I ask. She has her body so stiff that she can't even do split. What a spoiled brat she is. I am only away for 2 weeks, she is already a mess "Been going through good life, don't you?" I mocked. I press my elbow deep to her center of waist which caused the part making the sound of crack.

"No Rosie god ow!" She slap my hand lightly. It could look as if she is in WWE Championship conceding defeat. Now she know it what will happen for pissing me off. This is only for the starter. This is just the demonstration of punishment for fighting like kids with Jisoo in the living room earlier.

Speaking of Jisoo...

The next door couple is sure loud as well. I heard Jisoo and Jennie feet taping on the floor as if they are running over there. Things aren't going well with the loud crash and thumping sound. War must be happening too.

This two Manoban woman deserves the worst punishment for acting so childish. Especially this woman! "Ow!" She screamed when I buried my elbow on the back of her neck. The sound of tap was made as I feel her body shaking beneath me. It is just merely halfy a punishment and halfy the massage. I know she looked so stiff. She also looks so worn out. I guess she might needed some good therapy for her body.

But extra therapy won't hurt, doesn't it?

"You little kid" I place my hand on her shoulder and turn her body around. She groaned as her back of head come into contact with the pillow. "Hurt so bad?" I arch my eyebrows.

She make a cute pout and nod like a kid.

Oh hell, she is cute. Can I just kiss-

What the fuck Rosèanne???!! You promised yourself to have better self control before you came here. I have to act cool. It's time for punishment. I have to know how to divide my time efficiently between lovey dovey and serious talk.

Am I even serious right now?

I flash her a smile. My mind is battling but I won't show it off. This woman is soooo goddd!! I want to squeeze her in the pout!

"Glad that it did. So you know the payout is sure big as the crime you did" I say colly. Or maybe too cool. I feel myself snoring out a sound of pig. Why am I acting like a kid in the first time of meeting her?

Fuck Rosèanne. Fuck it! Get a hold on yourself. Stop being so comfortable!!

"Oh really" I feel Lisa body moving. Something weird is happening down there that is poking through my stretch fold.

I feel my face feeling hot in an instant.

I make a calm expression while trying not to move so much. "Oh yeah" I nod firmly. I don't like the challenging look she has. Rosèanne Park never refuses one in the past, now and in the future.

Never.

Lisa left sides of lips curl into a devil smirk. "You know I missed the way you act so wild looking down at me that way" she noted. She made my body feel strange electricity attack as my nerves takes control of my judgement. I feel my body being jerked alive. It feels so hot that I am aware of everything my skin touches. "The fact that you sat on my dick length noted the way you hurt me so bad but it hurts so good".

Lisa eyes look down onto which I know where my sex was clearly coming into contact with hers through our clothes down there. I refuses to see. If I do, I might lose it all and give all the satisfaction to her for letting her controlling my emotions. She can't be so arrogant enough to let my wall down like this. I don't have any weakness.