36

JISOO MANOBAN'S POV

"Here"

I took the brown envelope tossed to me on the bar table. My hand feel the small budge from the contain almost immediately as I grab it on the right spot.

I wonder what the contain is.

Unable to contain my curiosity longer, I peer open the envelope right away. The top paper was torn in quick move as I look at the contain.

Huh?

Just nothing?

"What's this" I gritted in between my teeth. The mere contain of useless piece of black material which is almost as small as the size of my thumbnail making my anger seaping up. I expected at least one document accompanying this item because when I touch it, I felt this budge. I thought it was an USB or something but what kind of shit is this?

I look up at him in anger. Does he think I am a joke? I came all the way from Lisa home to this place. I could stay at home staying beside my wife and my sister and look after them rather than being here wasted and useless. "Are you tired of living?" I gave him a hint of murderous intention. Enough is enough. I finally thought I can solve this mystery right away when he told me he found a lead. I thought I can already put my words at the right place to know what actually happened. But what is this? What the fuck is this?!

His hand flinch on the table. His eyes looking as if he is panicking. He must seen the way my hand sneak under my shirt. I am putting my hand on the gun right now. I can't even wait to shoot his head up. He better offer me something else or he'll be dead here.

He held his both hand out and shook them. He is shaking right now. "I.. I.. I was going to tell you to at least look at the piece of the material" he mumble with his stuttering tone. He then motion his head to the envelope which I followed. "It is hologram" he mumble through his fear. His words make me freeze almost instantly.

H.. hologram? What?

"What?" I say before I can stop myself. I can't contain my shock. Something flick inside of me. It is not an idea, neither a new mindset. Probably a new assumption that I am afraid that I might be right by the way it sounds like.

"Hologram? Aren't hologram is something like...." I didn't finish my word. I just look at him with my eyes saying it all that I know what it is. He got what my look mean and nod his head a yes.

By this kind of moment, there is nothing but shock to my heart. My mind is pure blank.

I lean against my sit and scoff. The heck? What the fucking heck?

Hologram is a three-dimensional image formed by the interference of light beams from a laser or other coherent light source. To explain more, hologram is a photograph of an interference pattern which, when suitably illuminated, produces a three-dimensional image.

Which mean...

Anything that was being projected will look like a real living Image while in fact, it was Fake.

Shit. This is a new lead but a new headache also. It feels as if the graph of this case gets messier now that this appear up. "Do you know who's the owner?" I ask him the question that ring in my head. To know what the projector purpose of being there in the crime scene, we have to know who the owner first. By knowing who own it, just then we can make assumptions and find the evidence that supports it.

If we are lucky, we might as well will find out the real story behind this sudden madness of sick-heartening plot.

He shook his head. "Unknown" he reply to me. My heart feel its drop as I feel my shoulder getting heavier. Not knowing whose the owner will complicate this case. "But if you look closer Master, there is scratch on what seems like to remove the mark on the piece I brought to you. I suggest for the expert in the team to handle this"

My eyes flicker to the statement. Mark? Scratch? "No we can't trust anyone at this moment" I say and he frown to it. This hologram is giving me some lead in my mind that it could be something that no one had expected. Somehow...I feel uneasy about this.

I take the envelope in my hand and rose up from my seat. I'll through this myself at home. "Good job Agent A. I'll text you later if you are needed" I say to him. He bow to me to pay his respect. I then turn around and began to walk heading to the exit.

I push open the bar door and walk away immediately. My hand is tight on the envelope as my mind wrecking over the words Agent A just said to me in there earlier. It keep ringing in my mind like a broken cassette.

Something is obviously not settled about this fishy stuff.

What the hell about this Hologram? Out of everything that could be found, this hologram projector is the only thing they can get. Aren't that....

"Suspicious?"

*************************************

Suspicious?

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️