58

One week later...

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

I feel the sore of my back as I stretched on the couch. It's been few minutes only that I put myself into sleep. No, not sleep but a little nap by this very short amount of time. My heart squeezed painfully as I look around and noticed I'm still alone.

Alone and lonely. The big spaces really make me feel so depopulated. It feels good to be alone but what not good is to not having Lisa here with me. I missed her.

Groaning lowly, I smashed my face to the pillow I brought from upstairs earlier. The weather kind of cold today since it was raining outside.But the sound of the rain is calming and I like it the most. Even though there is lots of maid walking around doing their work and guards on patrol, I still feel so alone.

So alone and empty.

I switched on my phone and posing for a picture. My finger clicked on the snap button and my face is immediately captured.

It looked perfect. I'll send this.

I place a caption, "Come back daa-ling

I place a caption, "Come back daa-ling. I missed you" just below the picture. I clicked send and Lisa was almost instantly online.

There is three dots just under my text now, signifying Lisa is typing.

I waited for her.

15 seconds after, her text appear up.

I read it out loud, enough for me alone to hear. My brows furrowed as I read it again. "I am here. Behind you" I repeated.

I froze. She's kidding, right?

I turn to my back and jerked instantly. "Lisa! Oh my god!" I place my palm on my heart. She has a creepy hair she pulled off to frighten me. She purposely did that to make herself look like a ghost and she suceed. Damnit.

Lisa laugh out loud. "Gotcha my love" she teased. She walk rounding the couch as I settle on the couch comfortably. Now she is here, I don't feel empty anymore. My lips can't help but to curl up into a silly smile.

Lisa sat just beside and have her slender arm stretched just behind my neck. The touch is so inviting that I could not help but to lean against her shoulder and sigh. So comforting, I feel like I can lay on this shoulder forever.

But a forever is a vague promise. Let me say an always then. An always is better because it will always happen and it doesn't promise the future as vague as the forever.

"Damn your picture" Lisa breathe out. She sound breathless as she place one of her hand on my thigh and squeezed. The action causing me to close my eyes. Does she know what's happening to my body right now?