29

JENNIE PARK'S POV

"Oh hell damn this place, it is huge like my ass"

Her ass?

I glance down towards her ass.

"You mean small like your ass?" I say to her. If this girl doesn't have the sense of reality, better let me remind her so.

She gave me a look which I gladly ignore. "Look at that guy" she appoint her eyes towards the 5 guy in their lavish bright coloured suit. They all looked so damn drunk with their ugly laugh.

Boys boys boys..

"Seemingly look like the regular customer" I commented. My judgment done based on what I can see here. Their tousled hair, undone shirt. One boy even has his zip open. I can see his golden underwear from here.

How cheap.

I nudge Rosie lightly using my arms. I want her to know I am ready to go inside.

"Let's go" she say. She began to walk towards the main entrance with her very skilled swinging bitch style of a whore.

I bite back my smile. Damn, I am so proud of her.

"Card" the man that seems to be the bodyguard on the entrance demand. His hard figure scanned the face and the figure of my sister with a very lustful eyes.

I roll my eyes. How cheap. I told Rosie, she ain't doing her appearance right. She look like the bride of the night instead of whore of the night.

"We don't have cards" she tell the man. The man face already hardened to the answer. He shook his head telling us a no to the entry.

"Hold up" . Rosie look like she is feeling itchy on the back of her neck. She scratch the back of her neck where it was hidden beneath her long hair aggressively.

"Anything wrong miss?" The man ask her. I am already concern to her behavior.

Does she has allergy?

She just sheepishly smile as she continue to scratch. "God I am itchy" she complained. The man looked as concern as I am.

Maybe we should abort today's mission.

I move closer to her side. "Maybe we–"

THACK!

the man immediately froze in her arms. She held him as much as she can as her hand stick to his neck where I can see the small tip of the syringe on the bottom of her thumb where she press it.

"I am itchy to inject you, of course" she whisper. She move so smooth that I almost believe she is just hugging the man like lover with lover.

Sweet and smooth.

I carefully look around to see if anyone notice her doing. 5 man's still busy chatting, two girl sucking faces, 4 people doing sex on the wall, one man crying lost in love, 2 couple fucking on the top of the car boot...

I shrug. Maybe everyone is so busy to even notice. She is good.

By the way, how did she suddenly has syringe in her hand? I don't see any hidden small pocket on her dress. Neither she bring her purse. She bring nothing other than the secret earpiece that I had to noticed on her ear.

I also got one on mine.

"My new man want some good fuck" she mumble. She smile to somewhere which I follow and notice it was the man who cry lost in love. He is having his eyes on Rosie now.

Will we be busted? This soon??

"Oh damn" Rosie squealed. I jerk a little as I saw her body went a little backwards with the man body slumped against her. "He is so impatient" she chuckle.

The man gag and look away now.

"Jennie" she whisper. I shift my attention towards Rosie now. "Help me to carry him"

What?

"Are you serious?" I ask her. There is a lot of eyes that could turn our way any time. She ask me to help her carry this cheap man, won't it be more suspicious?

"I have a plan. Carry him with me in drunky style. We'll send shark to it's cage" she mumble.

Well, sounds good.

I agree and take one of the man arms. Placing it on my shoulder, I lean his weight a little on me so that Rosie can have her space to change her position.

After some struggle, we manage to have each of his arms on our shoulder now. "Let's go"

I nod my head a yes and move with her. The man is heavy like pig. If it wasn't for the acting, I would had ditched him there on the floor. I would even drive a car through his fat belly for staring at my sister in that way.

No one touch my sister under my supervision.

We walk through the automatic door. As it parted, the loud music immediately hit my ears that I feel like it's going to turn deaf at the moment. I had been to bar and club but this one probably the most interesting and deafening one I've ever been in.

"Let him go when I count three"

I nod my head signifying I understand.

"One"

I loosen my grip.

"Two"

I push the man arms a little further than my shoulder.

"Three!"

We both let go of the man arms in unison. The pathetic man immediately fell on the floor in his..oh? Since when did he become unconscious? What did she gave him?

"Oops" she fake her sorry expression. I noticed she pout towards the two guy who sat on the couch near the entrance. They just had witnessed the scene to have their eyes set on us in judging way.

At least they are not suspicious..yet.

I cup my ass and push them a little up. "Yeah yeah" I act like a whore. The two man has their cocky grin now to the show.

Good. Got their mind on something else now.

Rosie loosen the strap of her dress on her left arms a little. She make a taunting move using her finger and strode inside the flashing light which seem to be shining on the dancing floor. She pull my hand and bring me pressed against the crowd.

"Nice" Rosie commented. I can't hear her verbally due to the loud music but through the ear piece, I can hear her a bit.

We keep moving further into the crowd. Both of use is busy to find the possible door or stairs that could lead us to our plan.

I found one suspicious room at the corner with blue door.

"East, blue" I speak through the ear piece.

"West, Stairs" she reply. I immediately know we have our own target now. "You east. I, west"

I agree. "Okay".

"Never cut the connection. Anything, speak all the time with me or make any sound".

I nod my head to signal her that I understand her request.

She nod her head back to me.

We both then turn to our own sides of destination. We part ways. I head for the blue door, she head for the stairs.

************************************

Let's keep it for the next chapter

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️