31

JISOO MANOBAN'S

BOOM!! 💥

Sound of explosion hit my ears, making me fell onto the ground with Jennie. She fell in my hands as the floor shook underneath us. Tiles cracking, ceiling dropping.

My mind immediately thought of someone.

Lisa.

Lisa is upstairs.

There is crack sound of the ceiling again but it was on top of where Jennie fell on. Immediately, I pull her hands and cover her up using my body. Ceiling fell onto my back, hitting me heavily like tons of bricks.

I groaned to the pain but hold on to make sure I didn't fell on Jennie body as I try to support the ceiling pieces on my back from reaching Jennie.

"Jisoo!" Jennie screamed. She squeezed my arms tight and try to shook my hands off from depending on the tiles as support.

"No" I shook my head. I won't let anything happen to her. "I'll..get..this...off.." I say to her. My voice came out strained as I try to move up to shook the tile away from my body.

"Master Jisoo!" the voice of the current man I know as Tao in the group of man in suit screamed. I felt a hand on my back. "Quick! Help them!" He shouted. Maybe he is talking with the other rest of person who is still in here.

"Mpphh" I started whimper. The weight feel heavier each seconds as my hand got tired. My muscles worn out. I want to give up but those pair of black eyes staring at me is giving me the outstanding strength to fight through my exhaustion.

"One, Two.." I hear almost 3 different voice ring in my ears. "Three!". The number was counted and the weight took off from my body. There is no better feeling than this of having something heavy off from my body. It felt like sitting after running for 100 kilometers away.

I fell on Jennie body out of exhaustion mixing with unexpressed pain. My throat growl but I refuse to show my pained expression towards her.

"Jisoo hey" I feel Jennie hand on both sides of my cheeks. Her thumb brushing against my skin so soft and delicate that it makes me melt under her touch. "You okay? I love you, okay" she assures me.

"Yeah" I sigh in pain. Her words is enough to make me smile. The pain worth it. She worth everything. Every single fucking thing.

"We have to get out of here" Another loud voice like command came from a man in the room. Many heavy steps of boots followed, accompanied by one screams of a person.

"PUT. ME. THE, FUCK. DOWN!"

I know the owner of the voice.

I took a deep breath and look up. Of course, she is Lisa the Limario who is currently being carried like a pig. Why is she being carried that way?

I get my own way to try to sat up to give spaces for Jennie. The pain on my back ache as I can feel the wetness on my skin through the stickiness on my shirt. It hurts so badly, to be honest. It feels like something cut the big spot on my back and out an iron bar into the wound. It took me my whole strength to straighten my body despite the sound of cracks I feel on my back.

Jennie got up first among us two. She then held her hand out for me.

I smile and took her hand in mine. "Fuck" I curse in reflex. The pain on my back strike up to my head. I feel lightheaded.

"Why are you carrying Lisa like that" Jennie speak. I noticed her eyes roaming around. "Where's Mistress Rosèanne?" She ask. Her voice rose up as she glance up at the stairs where fire is slowly eating everything on it. Things is about to burn here.