41

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Very well. It was all well done now that I have a clue as to what Jisoo hide from me. The acting worth it how I manage to do emotional blackmailing on her to get what I want. Although I feel a little cringe to the way I act, all thanks to my queen that she taught me all this stuff.

Not exactly taught me to do it but she frequently play lots of drama to other people including me. I learn little by little from her dirty tricks. She is one of a woman who has a lot of dirty thoughts and ideas.

She can make you a criminal without you doing the crime. That is just how amazing my wife is. I am so proud of her. If more than anything, I just love her more and more when she got crazier to her obsession over this madness of life. She is one of a kind, fun and adventurous. She is an explorer who always want to try new stuff. Now that I thought about this, she is really special and unique in her own way.

But let's leave that for now. I should focus on my newly found; the hologram.

Speaking of hologram, from the basic of my knowledge, it was the light that is able to reflect the real image making it looks real. Hologram can make the video they set up, penetrating to the place using the light it shine to whichever place it is. Usually, it requires 2 to 3 holograms camera to perform a perfect image. Is it right or am I wrong?

Frowning, I took my MacBook from the night stand. It's been a while since I touch those gadgets. I didn't even remember where did I place my phone at. Did it burn in the place where I last saw...R..Rosie?

I shook my head. I shouldn't be reminiscing the last incident in my head. It will only demotivating me to work right now. I will stay with my believe and hopes. I will find her. I promised Rosie I will find her no matter what it takes.

I switch on the MacBook. Light immediately flicker as the green scanning came out. The ordinary MacBook will work normal, but mine is modified. The system is different than the normal IOS. Mine is not IOS. It was basically named MPS (Manoban-Park System).

Immediately I got greeted by the system asking for verification. There is 3 type of verification I can use. One, what's Rosie favourite hobby. Two, what's Rosie favourite word. And three what's Rosie romantic name.

Since Rosie is very secretive with everything she like or love, it is very safe to use her information as log in password. Basically everything to me has the password related to her. She has come so important to me that even each of my dream is related to her Only.

  "Okay, what's the password?" I mumble according to what I read on the screen. It was the same exact question on the screen. My queen set up the question. I always find it silly but it always makes me smile. Little did eveyone know, Rosie is so childish sometimes. That's why I dont understand why lots of people hate her. She is a very fun woman to be with when you get to know her like I do.

But I prefer I have to be the only one staying in the reserved place in her heart. The rest can go to hell. Rosie is mine only.

Clicking Yes, I decided I will answer the question about what Rosie favourite hobby. I place my fingertips on the keyboard and type, "Annoying Lalisa Manoban" and then click enter button. The system say welcome and I got into the access very much on spot.

Yeah, she love to annoy me. I remember that time when I asked her about what her hobby is. She took a time to think it over with that little pout and the remarkable puffy chipmunk cheeks. She looked so cute when she is in deep thought. She always make me feel like pinching her cheek and bite it off like little bear. It look so squishy to me. I can't stand it.

Not enough, Out of blue she said, "Annoying Lalisa Manoban" with her silly laugh at the end of the words. She caught me off guard that time when she made fun of me. I asked her if she is joking but she told me she is not. She really love to annoy me because she feel happy after doing so. She is the most adorable grown up baby since that day.