95

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

Crowded. The outside of the building is crowded. I have to walk my feet from the distance of 500 meter to this big branches which stood 100 meter far from the main building. From my view, it's clear that my guess has always been right. They are here.

"Okay" I whisper to my own self. I took the flipped paper from my pocket. Neatly unflip it, I recheck back the way of the right wing that could lead me to the main quarters. If not mistaken, the main will be in the middle? Because that's what happening in every building, doesn't it? It always come to happen in the center so that it'll be easy to supervise it and put it under great protection. So, my assumption wasn't made by logic but also by fact. Unless..

Unless if they could thought of something trickier than this...

"Fate" I whisper. I'm begging to fate. I'm gambling on fate then, now and later. I hope fate will put the winning situation on me. "Please" I beg. If the main quarters just come to be in the middle, then the possibility of us surviving will be less than one percent. I just hoped and not hoped it either be in the middle. There's prons and cons to every situation no matter where they place it. I need it to be somewhere where I can easily throw devil out if anything goes south. After throwing her, making sure she is in safe distance to run, if I can't go with her, then I'll end everything with a snap of finger;

Bomb this building.

"Who's there!" A voice greet me harshly from behind. I froze on my stand as I checked front if any of the guard on the gates heard him.

But no, they didn't.

Ssk Ssk Ssk.

He's walking towards me. I count the steps. One, two, three, four, five. Now, enough. "Who–"

I turn around. "Your death" I mumble as I swing my hand. My small knife hit towards his vital spot, burying deep into his flesh. Other hand holding his big body as I twist the knife, pinching his throat when he want to scream. This man sure not easy to die. He still try to break my arms. "Shhhh, just die peacefully. At least you will be the only one I asked for this. Because I don't want you to notify the other, okay baby boy?" I say to the big eyes in front of me. He make a choked sound as his life drift away from his body. Now, where's grim reaper? Just take him please.

I pull out the knife from his vital point then slit his neck in circle that blood come out almost spurring like broken pipe. His body fell, shook a bit but I stab him on his head, making sure to display a bit of his brain as my motivation of killing. "Oh, look at that" I admire. I miss doing this for 2 years. Killing sure give a new kick of happiness in my head. It's a boost. Imagine if Devil grew up, I can teach her to do the same. Then it will be great to have a companion doing this hobby together. But..

I sigh. For that, I will have to survive this mess. For that also, I will have to keep her safe for the dream. I have lots of dream I created and planned for me and my daughter. Why do those fucker has to snatch that opportunity away? Why? WHY?!

"You just wait and see, I will destroy every and each of you" I say in between my gritted teeth. Either I survive, they die or we all die. Destroying my happiness as a kid done by their parents. Now, destroying my daughter life as a kid, done by their child. I won't let her receive as much damage as I did received back then. No. I have to be quick.

Now, where's my sleeping bomb?

I shook off my backpack and search for the bomb. Blue is for the sleeping. I brought a lot of stuff, so it's a mess in my bag just to try stuffing them fit into my small bag. I should had carried bigger one but that will mess up with my movement. I have to take my situation as consideration. "Okay" I murmur as I found it. I take it out then zip close the bag again. Stealing glances from the big tree, I saw those lining guards didn't even pay attention to where I'm standing. I need three for this much people. So I pull a mask from my pocket. Wearing it properly and check whether I wear it right. No mistake should be made because even one slightest move will define the outcome.

"Good" I mumble behind the mask. I then take a look at the gas bomb, pulling the pin and threw first one towards the very left. Now, I have 10 seconds to run and threw another towards the middle.

"WHO'S THERE!"

"Shit" I curse but still threw the third one to the left. The bomb explode with gassy sound and the running man immediately cough as they try to move approaching me. One I caught pulling what seems like walkie talkie and I ran towards him as fast as I could.

No, just die bitch. Don't ruin my plan!

**************************************

Extra Update. I will have no resting day this week since this story will going to end. I will write until it's finished.

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️