24

NARRATOR'S POV

"I want refund"

"Me too"

The 4 woman sat comfortably on the square table outside, just beside the pool on the left side of the house. They are currently having their green tea afternoon over one frustrating topic about refunding wife's.

"Lisa here is useless" Rosèanne cross her arms and lean against her seat. She received a big jaw drop from Lisa who looks very offensive. "She almost kill me with pancake" she added.

Jennie on the other side taking a sip of her delicious green tea. She has been listening to the funny unfortunate story of her sister with her wife. Silly, if she may say it out. Lisa is sure an idiot just like how Jisoo had always been.

"I think we are on the same page" she mumble.

"How is that?" the blonde questioned. She appoint her index finger back and forth between her wife and her sister-in-law. "This two is not related at all" she say. For all she know, Lisa is way idiotic than whatever kind of person Jisoo is. Jennie always share with her how Jisoo is making Jennie life a hell of kindergarten stages. While Rosèanne always become the one to listen and curse.

But now, Rosèanne is experiencing it herself. She think the curse she shared has finally come back to her. But the curse itself is blind. It got on Lisa instead of her.

Shit, doesn't it?

Jennie shrug her shoulder. "Because they are blood related. We marry each other sister, remember?" She bring back the past memory. 4 of them is biologically sister who marry each other sister. God knows how weird it is but it is possible.

Nothing is impossible when it comes to love.

Love can be heaven and hell.

Love can be good deeds and sin.

Love can be the roots of all goods.

And Love can be the roots of all evil.

"Yeah" Rosie remembered. She sip her green tea and sigh to its taste. She is a fan of green tea.The taste suits her right. "Update me about Arabia oil business" she said.

"The CEO of–"

"Hold up!" Jisoo stopped her wife midway.

The two Park sister has their eyes on Jisoo in unison.

"You two.." Jisoo eyes moving back and forth over her wife and sister-in-law. "Since when did Jennie involve in Park business again?" She questioned.

Jennie didn't tell Jisoo anything. Sure there is couple of time she caught Jennie on meeting over Skype with Rosèanne in it too. She saw how they exchanged folder and Jennie need Rosèanne sign on it. She had heard this two sister on call talking about their business. Sometimes she heard them talking about the stocks and market of the Park business. She also heard them talking about tycoons and other countries businesses.

But Jisoo didn't expect Jennie to Involve so much.

Rosèanne cross her legs elegantly on the chair. She sigh and appoint her finger towards Jisoo. "You didn't tell her Ruby?"

Jennie shrug her shoulder casually. "I forgot, maybe?" She reply the question with question. Her answer received a long sulky face from Jisoo who doesn't want to look at her wife now.

"Lisa" Jisoo rose from her seat. "Let's go have chest game". She waited for Lisa to rose like she did but the later remain seated where she is.

Confuse, Jisoo look down towards her sister. "Come on" she urge. She saw Lisa having a hard staring contest with Rosèanne over the table. For this she know that not only her is offended here. Lisa too.