11

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

If shit is the right term, let me say that was a shit bloody hell embarrassment. My Queen almost blurt out about her dirty deeds with Jennie the whole time. Yesterday, I thought she was on phone due to emergency cases she need to handle while we doing the sex. Turns out, she is texting with Jennie just to have competition over sex levels.

That is sexy.

What not sexy is the face of those people who look at her as if she has mental illness. I don't like the way they look at her in that way. My queen can do anything she want. She can be anything she wish. The embarrassment came when she grab my balls under the damn fucking table making me squirm when I pull her up onto my shoulder. She was so fucking hillarious for almost making me scream out of pain in front of my family. If I didn't control myself well, it surely ruined my image.

I put her down onto the car front. I put up a straight face. I am ready to have serious conversation with her.

"Silly girl" I poke her nose. She scrunch her nose adorably making my heart beating faster. The way she make her eyes slightly bigger, her pointy nose scrunching with all that line and that lips pouting....

"Y..you" I stop as she act more cute. "Don't do that" I told her. She look so innoncent and adorable. I don't think I can be angry anymore. Fuck the embarrassment.

She bat her eyelashes. "Mhmm?" She Humm so fucking cute to my face.

This woman...

She is emotionally blackmailing me. She know what she is doing.

I need to pull myself up now.

I clear my throat looking away. I will definitely kiss her if she keep giving me that kind of look. Did she know she is so fucking irresistible? I can't even help myself when it comes to her.

Not even god can help me in hands of her.

"My love. Not good you grab my balls that way" I says but keeping my eyes somewhere. I saw Jennie and Jisoo from distance in which I see Jisoo is on scolding session with Jennie. The weird thing that make me frown is, why the hell the one who got pinch on ears is Jisoo and not Jennie? It seems like Jisoo scold her first but then Jennie is the one being the boss there. Jisoo is running for her life right now.

Idiot.

"Why?" She ask to my ear. My attention no longer on the two in distance. Her voice is extremely low and dangerous, enough to make me stop breathing for a second. This tone mean something.

I just, fuck shit hell my godFuck. I'm dead.

"You don't like it?" She whisper again. Voice is deep. Too deep for her usual voice.

I immediately look at her for less than a second turning my head. My attention is on her.

Fuck, I can feel my forehead bead with sweats. "I..I like it my love. But-"

"Na ah" she shook her head. A cunning smile was formed on her sides of lips. "In my life when it comes to you, there is no but for me being myself. Your balls is mine. You dick is mine, your flesh, bones, heart, brain, eyes, lips and nape is all mine. Everything yours is mine daa-ling" she dangerously mumble. I can only gulp hard and nod my head obediently.

Happy wife, Happy Life, Hell.

Maybe that is why Jisoo got her ear pinched. Woman is hard to understand and wife's is scary when they got mad. They are sensitive and ruthless when it comes to punishment. They will let you sleep outside in colds for days with no sense of pity.

How did I know? Hell, I've experienced worst. If there is anyone that can scares me, that would be my one and only wife. My queen always make me feel weak. I don't know why. Hurting her is hurting me. So, I'd rather be hurting alone as long as she is fine and okay.