91

NARRATOR'S POV

The traffic been handled. Cars lining, all in black SUV. There is about 30 expensive SUV cars and the two queen of course, being in the middle.

Cars speeding on the road. The scene almost look like a hurry ambulance as the siren rang loudly making the other cars turning to the side of the road just to give them way to go through. Brakes was totally not the thing the driver feet press a lot. It's the accelerator that's mostly pressed hard.

In the black car in the middle, sat a woman right beside the mirror on the back. Heart breaking, eyes lost. Anxious and scared, she can only stare at the road but her mind is nowhere about the road she's watching. It took everything in her not to open the car door and run using her feet going to the crime scene. She's impatient but she know, using the car will be more faster than using her own feet. This is the only reason why her hand has been holding onto the handle of the door, rubbing that piece of item as her mind wander around.

"I shouldn't go to the basement" she murmur to her own self in her head. Little by little guilty and remorse haunting her head. Rosèanne thought that if she did not leave her daughter with Lisa upstairs since the beginning, her daughter would be here by now. She blamed herself for the kidnapping happening to her devil. She swear to never forgive herself if anything happen to that bundle of joy. "Please, wait for mommy"

"We're here" mumble Joy the one who drive. Rosèanne head snapped immediately towards the road on Lisa sides of the mirror. Police already surround the scenes with tape. Lots of people surrounding the still burning car like U shape.

But that wasn't what Rosèanne was paying attention to. It's the car and the way her heart beating so fast now in her chest. Her knees feel weak as she slumped herself against the door on her sides. Eyes wide open as she stare in horror. If the scene in Joy phone scared her till she was out of words, this scene in front of her is so much more.

Rosèanne close her eyes. Fresh warm liquid flowing from her dark brown eyes. Shattered, breaking and all sorts of new unbearable pain came attacking her. She sucked in a breath, a breath of horror and fear. She could feel her own self trembling to the depth of her own existence.

9 months she carried her.

1 year she gone sleepless just to handle the little baby demands and words of cries.

Another year she spend taking care of her, watching her growing up.

She saw her starting to learn how to flip her own self, crawling, on four legs, learning to lean on things as she try to stood up on her tiny feet. She was there when she started to learn how to walk, fell herself countless of time resulting in cries and wounds. She was there when she first hear the word "mommy" mumbled by that innoncent precious child. Out of all words, that words is the first thing she learn to mutter out. Out of all people, Rosèanne was the first person whom the devil show her baby smile when she was just few weeks old.

Rosèanne realized, she has been the first. Always the first to all and she love her daughter so much that now it hurts really bad. She has always been so scared to love someone so much because she don't want to feel this emotions. This, this emotions is very different than the way she felt towards losing her mother. This hurts a lot, so much, very much that she can't stop her own breakdown as she cry out loud crying for her child name.

"Devil.." she cry. Her sudden outburst jerked her wife in her seat, whom was about to open her door to go finding something in the scene. Lisa stop in her track as she panicking about the human crying just beside her, who's voice now filling the car. She cry out so loud, hand fisting as it hit her own chest over and over again.