98

NARRATOR'S POV

THUMP!!!

The door sprang open. Everyone head except the paining Rosèanne snapped towards the main door and has their eyes staring in horror. "LET HER GO!" The woman shouted. From her back, came lining guards lining like bees filling the place. Her own shirt torn. White had become red as she racked her mind towards what she was watching before her. "HOW DARE YOU!" she shouted in anger.

"MAMA!" Devil shout her other mom arrival. She bounce on her feet then appoint her finger towards her mommy. "Welp mommy!" She yell.

Man freeze on their feet. V and Joy took their position. Joy approaching Rosèanne across the room while V cautiously moving approaching Devil. Red laser fill the body of 6 man which made them stay froze to their stand. They wouldn't dare to move an inch or else they know those people will shoot them.

"Here the key" Byul mumble to V. He rose on his feet resulting click sound of ready to shoot from the man's. But Lisa held her hand up to stop them.

"Byul on our sides" Lisa mumble. He received a shocking look from the other 5 criminal in the room.

"What?"

"The fuck?"

"How did he have the key I kept with me all the time?"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Yes" Lisa nod her head. She took her quick pace across the room reaching for her daughter. When Byul hand the key to her, she snatched it right away and then unlocked the chain of her daughter starting from her right leg, to her left leg. Then she move to her hand. The Devil winced in pain when her mama touch her broken arms. "Mama so sorry Devil. Mama came here late" she appologize. Her eyes pooling in tears as she saw her daughter arms fell to her sides as if it has no bone or strength to support it. Lisa has a rough idea it might be broken.

"V, take her out in an instant and have the medic handle her. Her arms might be broken" she say. She moved to the other hand and the devil wince again.

"Mama, hurt" the innoncent child whine. Lisa place a hand on her daughter cheeks to coo her. She must be shocked and Lisa could see that in her eyes. But her daughter also seems tough and strong. Other kid will definitely cry out loud on the floor in pain like this but her daughter choose to stand tall. She really is a piece of art and gods favorite just like her mommy. All perfection comes in terms of just her name and her body and her soul.

"I know my heart" Lisa coo. She had finished with her daughter chain. She planted a kiss on her child tip of nose and hug her body tightly. "I thought I lose you Devil" she sigh. Warm tears threatening to slid down on her cheeks but she refuse to let the enemies seeing her weakness. So she brought her hands up and wipe the tears dry from her face. Her heart painfully hammering in her chest because she know over there, somewhere in the room is her wife in more terrible state.

Lisa rose on her feet strongly. At least, she try to be strong. She motioned for V carrying Devil out of the place and he obey her. He liftes the little child in his arms and run as fast as he could with the fragile little human. Medical team already on standby outside with air team on their way to the place.

"Chain them" Lisa mumble towards Tao across to her. She made her way quickly approaching Joy who hold Jaehyun pinned to the ground. "And this man, keep him for me. He'll have it worst" she noted.

Joy nod her head then handcuffing Jaehyun beneath her. Jaehyun make an attempt to fight but a bullet penetrate through his arms in an instant by Lisa. "Move like that and I will shoot your brain in an instant!" Lisa threatened. She did not forgot to look at the other terrifying man behind her as she shoot another bullet into Jaehyun other arms.