40

JISOO MANOBAN'S POV

"Rosie?"

Quick footsteps followed the voice as the sound of things falling come in short. It ring in the whole house how the glass break, how the bottles is shattering around. I have to take a deep breath as I approach the stairs. My eyes looking down and saw the criminal lifting the heavy couch upside down like she is looking for a lost thing.

I walk down the stairs with worry. She doesn't look right. She is not in her best state of mind. It's been a week and half she didn't come out of her room. This is her first time and she look so.....dirty...

I should had pay more attention to ask her taking her regular shower. She is now still using the same clothes she wore on the day the explosion happen; A week and half ago.

I walk down the 25th stair. "Lisa" I call for her. My eyes looking at her but at the same time looking everywhere to spot if anyone is staring at her in this kind of state. Luckily the servants and walking bodyguard immediately leave when they pass by. They ignore her like she didn't even do anything wrong over there.

Loyal guards is always the good one. But human heart is so unpredictable. I still have to be careful despite the loyalty they show me every single day. Things can change in a split of seconds. In time of this blood war, weakness shouldn't be shown or get exposed. It is so dangerous to show the soft spot of the castle while the barrier is set up high.

Lisa start to move to the third couch. The couch looked heavy and she look so fragile and weak. Somehow it amaze me to see how she is able to lift it without properly feeding herself with food. Lisa has been refusing to eat, to drink, to shower and go socialize. For this, I send Irene to handle her nutrition intakes by using injection to give her the strength to have those but also healthy benefits on her body. The rest, I have to manipulate her to eat something like using bread as her carbohydrate intake.

Without her Rosie name, she won't eat anything. The only way to make her eat is to say that if she don't eat, what if her Rosie come back? By that time, what if she is dead or was sick? She will worry her Rosie and she will spend her time in hell or in the hospital bed rather than in the arms of her blonde love.

Lie after lie. I know lying is bad. I become a bad liar now but Sometimes, lying is the only thing a person can afford because the truth will have the greater consequences compare to the consequences of lying. If truth kill a person and lies will make a person survive, shouldn't you choose the right one? If truth will destroy one's feeling but lies will make them feel okay, will you still be cruel enough destroying the life of an innocent soul?

True, lying is the hardest thing to do, yet so easy to say. Lying require an emotionless mind with a cold heart. Because for me, every after lie, I will feel guilty about it. I feel the remorse, the guilt and the regret. It will be ghostin me the whole seconds. What can I do? If this is the only way to make things holding on for this mean of time, I'll do it. I'll check in into the hell even if it means that was the punishment for lies after lies.

"Rosie?" Lisa say. She moved like she is giving peekaboo to a small kid towards the every space she figure out. She will be giving a big smile before it turns to a deep frown everytime she found nothing on everything she lifted up.

God have mercy on me. I just don't like what I am seeing. The progress of Lisa make me feel so..I don't know how to express it. It just keep on making me feel worry sick.

Lisa move to the single couch now. She lift it up and turn it upside down. "Ojèh?" She call but there is nothing over there. It just make her frown. "Where are you?" She looked worry now. Her eyes roaming around as if she started to panic.