90

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

4 rounds and that's it. Both panting, trying to catch our breath. That man has been watching from the beginning to the end which is much more to my pleasure. Who does he think he is? How dare he has the blue eyes my wife drawn up into. He doesn't deserve her attention.

Me. Only I can get such compliment from this woman named Rosèanne Park.

"Intense" I heard she mumble sleepily. She was lying flatly on the torture table. We've been doing Various of position, dodgy, Amazon, bareback, missionary and more. Name it and we have it all in the list. So now, she must be so tired to even have her eyes open. "But I love it"

"Oh yeah?" I scoot closer to her body. It's cold in this basement. It's colder than any room in this mansion which is why I just come to realize this has been the most perfect place to do sexual intercourse with her. The cold will keep my crotch erected and her body more sensitive. This breeze will wake our nerves, most of the arousal work while we add more elements to make it suceed.

Her body soaked with unshed sweats. Mine too but she say nothing as I hug her naked body from her right sides. Instead, she humm angelically before hiding her face on the crook of my neck. "Comfy" she murmur. I glance down towards the man on the floor who now has tape on his mouth. He had been so noisy few minutes ago that I have to tape his filthy dirty mouth.

"I know" I proudly saying. My eyes on the man as I mouthed "see that fucker?". The man face immediately change into a scowl as he struggle on the chain. The way he try to swat his hand making the chain having strong impact to the floor, making an unpleasant sound. The sound almost so deafening that the queen in my arms whimper on my sides. She hug me tighter and her right leg wrapped now on my right leg. She's placing her back on view towards the man.

Well, that has me smirking so widely as fuck.

I hug my wife tighter. We should go back now but I know she is tired. So do I. I feel tired but I won't let her sleep here in cold.

So, I pull away gently from her hold. She whine protesting my movement but I giggle as I bop her nose with my finger. "You are not going to sleep here. You'll get sick in this cold" I mumble. Her eyes still close but her mouth pouting at me right now. Even in times like this, she still want to be cute. Poor my heart having to have this heart palpitations always.

"Tired" she mumble. Voice so tiny, a bit weak and almost like a whisper. She look really tired. She's not lying from the way her limbs all went weak. She literally has 10% energy left out of 100%.

I push myself out of the torture desk. Landing on my feet, I reach for our clothes immediately. We can't possibly walk out of here naked. Devil could be playing around. I don't care about man's or maids seeing us but our child is the problem. She's too clever to have the mind to ignore what she will be seeing. She'll question us, give us a look and try to figure it out until she knows about it. Devil may be not that good in her speech but she is hell damn clever kid.

My kid.

Ours. Our kid.

"Come. Come sit up my love" I invited. The body of her still in the position where I left her for picking up clothes. Back on me and easy breath from the movement of her shoulder. "My love?"

"Aaaa Lisaaaa" she whine like a kid. Her feet kicking mindlessly the air just like how devil used to do when she don't want to do something that people asked her to. She took so much of her mommy gene. I told Rosie about their resemblance countless of times but she refuse to believe me. No offense but, mostly the naughty, mischievous and bad behavior of the little human came from her mommy.