3

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

"How dare you little beast!!!"

Woah woah..

"Beast?" I repeated. I sigh dramatically looking up at my mother. Claire Park, this woman look slightly a little more wrinkle than the last time I saw her. Life must had given her happiness too much that I'm gone for 3 years straight. She should be having more wrinkle.. but that's okay. She'll be getting it soon.

But true she is still beautiful, after all. Maybe that is why she has a lot of admirer. "Claire, care to sit down and behave like an aldult? " I told her as I straightened my body composture. 3 years had passed and she is still the Claire on Rage person. My mother never change, I see.

"Youuu!!!" My mother appoint her finger towards me sharply. I heard Lisa chair moving backwards. She is ready to launch in case Claire lay her hand on me. I am her Queen after all, her independent Queen who needs no protection but she always offered me the best.

I know Lisa has gun under her reach right now. My daa-ling never dissapoint.

"HOW DARE YOU STILL CALL ME BY MY NAME!" Claire spit her venom in rage. Chest heaving up and down. If smokes is possible, I can see smoke coming out from her nostrils and both ears.

This is going to be fun.

I advert my eyes towards Mason, oh my so-called father. "Enjoying?" I threw at him. His eyes slightly narrowed as I flash him a sweet innoncent smile. Pursuing my lips, I appoint towards my angry mother, "3 years has passed and you.." I flash him a disgusting look. " still a weak man hiding under my mother wings. Gross"

I broke a laugh receiving groan from Jennie.

"Clearly remembered too" Lisa add on. "Look at you Mason" Lisa sarcastic side came out. I can only smirk as I have my satisfication. Using her love towards me sometime is something so useful in times of my exhaustion. I have a long flight to Seoul, 12 hours.

Oppsie, did I mentioned Lisa in the flight with me? Because she are.

"Chittip, is this how you let your daughter behave with me?" Claire changed his victim now. I look at my mother-in- law giving no expression. "Say something" Claire added. She is clearly determined to destroy the relationship between me and my in laws.

So, why not twisting it?

I smile, "Oh yeah, say something Mama Manoban" I muse in. My mother look at me in disbelief. "Tell that woman what's in your thought" I gave my mother a challenging tone.

Chittip let out a harsh breath. I know I won when she has defeated look. "Dinner is over. We all should head home now" she collect her purse and nudge his husband. "Thank you for dinner tonight" she said to my family. She then turn to me and Lisa. "Welcome home, my two love"

"Thank you Mama" Lisa says back to her mother. She flashes her mom her sweet smile, the only smile she will give her mother and me. She is really a great daughter. I had grown envious of her. Can I just snatch Chittip from her?

Ah, I forgot I am Chittip daughter too. Her daughter-in-law.

"Bye bye mother-in-law. We will follow suit after we finish here" I bid to her. She smile at me and nod her head.

After biding goodbye to Jisoo, Chittip and her husband head for the door and exited the room. As soon as the door close, I turn my attention to the so-called father.

"DON'T. YOU. EVEN. DARE" a warn given to me by my mother. I just shrug it off and roll my eyes. A mom always knew what a daughter is going to do. I am challenging Mason. It's been 3 years, I am expecting a lion to roar when I came back but turn out, the snake has become the rat.