25

NARRATOR'S POV

"How's the border" the man in his green suit say. He is currently sitting on the red couch across to the other man who sat at the same color of couch. "You looked not so bad of yourself" he commented on the man appearance.

"Not so bad, I think" he shrug his shoulder and smoke his cigarette. The cigarettes is not a normal cigarette. It contain higher nicotine. He bought it exactly from the man in front of him.

Who is he?

"Kim Jaehyun" he said his name. "You don't look bad too" he judgingly scan the man green suit. He find it unique for a guy to wear such light green as his clothes. Apparently, green in not something a guy will choose when it comes to suit.

Extremely rare taste. The man is very amused.

Jaehyun touch his jacket and look at it. "I know right. I am greedy" he smile to the man in front of him. "If you erase the n in the green, the colour can spell anything you want by adding one new alphabet into it"

The man snort a short laugh. "Greed, for example" he guessed. He know the other man mean greed because he is known as being greedy. "Nice girl by the way" he appointed at the poll dancer stage.

"Them?" Jaehyun turn his head to the back. "They did better tonight. They dance with no clothes on" he smile pervertly. He set his eyes on the red-haired young girl who is dancing among the 5 dancer. They all each has their own poll but that red-haired girl is currently grinding her sex onto the poll. Even the sticky liquid of her own release can be seen like a grease on the poll.

So amusing.

Jaehyun lick his lower lips. Seeing such sex dance turn him on. "Pick any that you want. But recommendations is available if you wish to hear" he say. He turn his attention back to his old friend.

"Pick one for me" the man say.

"Well Choi, the red-haired one seems nice" he droll on. He even swallow hard his saliva at the mention of the dancer as the previous action play in his mind.

"Hmm.." the Choi heir has his eyes set on the girl. He is equally amused to the smooth masturbation dance the girl made in the stage. Everyone drunk will think it is just a sex dance but he and Jaehyun know the girl is grinding and having sex with the poll for real.

She know what she is doing and Bobby Choi is interested in it.

Wild girl is his type.

"Yeah.." Bobby moan. He feel turned on by the girl dance just the way Jaehyun did. The girl really know what she is doing. She will be a good fucker on the bed. She is wild and shameless. The total whore needed to please young man.

Young blood for wild people. Youth has its own advantage. Bobby know the girl is young and full with passion. He want her, He will get her.

"Shall we share?" Jaehyun give an idea. His eyes on Bobby bumper down there.

"Threesome?" Bobby questioned. He is afraid he didn't hear Jaehyun right.

Jaehyun nod his head a yes.

"Bring her on. Let's do it in the Master private room of yours" he smirked. "I take the vagina, you take the ass"

Jaehyun smirk grew wider to the idea. He don't mind which hole he fucked because he himself is bisexual. "Who cum first need to pay 1 million" he bet on.

"1 million" Bobby repeated.

They both rose from their seat and head straight towards the naked woman on the stage. Both giving signal for the girl. One gave her wink and one gave her a dirty look of licking.

"Come here baby slut" Bobby invited her in.

****************************************

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️