57

IRENE BAE'S POV

My hand move to the scissors and put a nice cut on the sewing thread. My mind can't stop wondering as I looked closely at the wound under my eyes. It looked like a wound of stabs from the neat shape of straight line before it looked as if it's been twisted with damn forces. I can see a bit flesh on her waist probably cuted out from the twisting of hard metal.

Whatever metal used, I think it's knife. Over my many years experience in medical field, I had seen lots of types of injury from patients. This one definitely look almost the same as the wound of the previous man found dead hanged by his neck with 7 different pieces of his body beside it. The wound on the thigh of the man almost has the same cut like this.

The wound looked small as it was possibly done with small knife but if it was shoved deep, it could be life threatening.

And Lisa has been refusing to follow me to the hospital to get her damn head scanned. I was told she injured her head. She is so stubborn, just like always in the past.

Checking the sewing I done, I made sure it look nice and properly done before I took the patch and close the wound. This is needed to make sure the wound stay clean until it heal up. The dressing must be changed once per day.

Just yesterday I treated Rosèanne hand due to glass breaks. And now here come this moron got herself injured. What is going to happen between this two married couple. Lisa could possibly got herself murdered one day if this keeps happening.

I sigh. "Done Lisa" I told her.

Lisa humm in response and flip her body carefully. Her face scrunching from pain as she look at me thoughtfully. "It must be hard for you to come here. Your coat even has blood on it. Are you doing surgery before you came?"

Kind of. "Yes I am" I nodded. I place the dirty cottons into the yellow medical plastic. Lisa bleed pretty much. The wound cut deep but not too deep to reach her left kidney. I have to give her injection to stop the bleeding earlier. "Do you have anything to say to me?" I asked. My voice edging to give her the clue that I'm very serious to know what is happening to her wound and the reason behind it.

I glance towards Lisa as my hand worked on my small luggage. Her pale compression almost make me sigh out of pity. I do have an idea about this matter but I have to hear what she's going to say first.

Lisa fixed her bangs. Her hand move slowly as she looked so tired with that sleepy eyes she has on. It took ounce of patience for me not to smack her damn head to bring her back to the real reality of the world that the wife she loved is a Psycho.

"She didn't mean it Irene. She is just angry" she say to me. Her voice flat and calm, out of emotions. She looked like nothing but stoic.

Angry my ass, I roll my eyes.  "Awesome" I sarcastically say. Even after being injured like this and being neglected, she still defend that Blondie. "If she didn't mean that, can you tell me where is she right now Lisa? Where is she?" I asked the matter of truth. When I came, that was the only time I saw her in this room as she explained to me what she did to Lisa like a freaking psychopath. She didn't even have a concern reaction on her damn face as she blurt out her sin to me like it was the very normal thing to do. I couldn't even contain my stunned expression back then and have my eyes blink so hard. I couldn't even believe it I heard her talking about burning Lisa skin, shoving knife to her back and push her till her head hit the granite. Like, what the fuck?!

She is damn sick. She is damn sick woman in the head. I always suspected this. Joy works for them but she refuse to tell me anything as she is very loyal towards Rosèanne, her Mistress. Joy has been the guards of Park family since she was teenager till now. She is an orphan at age 3, took in by the late Mistress Park. Since then, she worked for them and was provided the same opportunity like other ordinary people to seek education. So, I didn't really want to push her either. I know how stuck she will feel if I still demand to want to know.