73

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

The day couldn't be more hectic than this. 1 hour 5 minutes of flight from Seoul to Busan. Caught up in a meeting for 3 hours then going for the site that last for 4 hours. Jisoo has been helping me doing the work since we have this new collaboration of handling problematic tycoon. Currently, the tycoon was an old woman in her 40's who's doing Casino business in Busan and across the states. An illegal business was also done behind the casino which was used to be the back-business under the care of Black Eagle Group in the underworld business.

She could be said as one of the most stable yet richest person in Busan.

It is until..

She mess with my wife's company. She made a big mess leaving the few trucks containing the sites materials of our new building construction under a big sabotage that was done by an expert. Well, not very much expert because they can't even detect that every trucks or anything belonged to the Park Business has tracker on it which can be detected by the satellite which enable our tracking team to see the movement of the truck as if a clear hd camera follows it inside and out. Also, the presenter sent to the Yoboo Casino has this type of fly size camera inserted into their nose that looks likes earing inside. This is also why all of the workers involved in dirty dark business of Park has their nose pierced or maybe other parts as included tongue, back neck, nipples, belly button, even sometimes sex part or wear a ring. Those materials is basically made to make it easy to track their movement and to ensure their safety even though most of them didn't came out alive.

Most of those presenter always have their life cut off but will leave their last services by providing us the detail of the attacker. Look how loyal they are. We made sure they are loyal.

No, I made sure they are loyal to the queen. I will cut off those who I doubt their loyalty. Or maybe force them to stay loyal by threatening or using something or someone precious to them as the trades of loyalty. If they are alone then, the only way to make them serve their loyalty is to crush them in the middle of closing wall that they won't have any choice but to agree. My mom ways sometimes can be useful to me.

"What should we do to her?" Jisoo ask beside me. The brightness of her tablet screen a bit disturbing me with my drinking vodka session after the hectic day but I choose not to argue. It's not my eyes that's going to get affected medically but her.

I put down my glass. "Let her die" I say. Like I said, I'll cut off those who I doubt their loyalty. This tycoon is one of the tiny chess piece that me and Rosie use to deal with international casino game that involves equal benefits for us as investors then her as the one who's responsible to bring the business up. Her business is mainly our business because it grew to this grace today because of the big sum of money Rosie gave her to grow the shit. She was just a poor woman about to starve herself to bankruptcy when Rosie found her. But look who's being greedy bitch. That old woman doesn't even know how to be grateful that she want to own the business to her own self by betraying her god.

Efforts my fuck. She called it her hard work to me as her reason to call it her own. It's mine and my wife money that grow it to where it is today. She wants to show power with that merely billions profits business? Funny.

She asked for it. She challenged us. Violating the contract made by the Queen is under treason punishment according to the Devil's Law. She'll die. If Rosie didn't got herself pregnant, the tycoon might already spread on the torture table with hand chained being sliced to pieces by now.

But well, I am not a kind hearted person either. Just wait till the media shows what's happening to her body tommorow. I made sure I leave marks on the scene. Rosie is going to like this. I can't wait to surprise my wife. She-