44

NARRATOR'S POV

Hand in fist, teeth clench tight. Anger, resentment, madness taking over the person's body. Things fumbling in the room, books, files and papers all over the floor. The desk even flipped around, chairs is broken with strong kicks. Light is dim, hiding the sin that was done in the darkness.

Standing there was a particular blonde woman who has her heart destroyed to the state it is not able to not be shown. The only thing she can afford is to have the door locked while she vent her anger over and over again. No matter how much she try to hide her doing, her troops downstairs can hear the big mess she done on the top floor. She knew it but she don't want to care.

She run her smooth hand through her blonde hair. So frustrating she feel. She feel like murdering someone. She didn't expect this to happen. What the fuck had come to her life? She is so damn mad.

The blonde woman now looking over the MacBook in front of her. The MacBook is the only things she didn't destroy in this room. There was a video clip playing right now where she saw Lisa leading the team to the crime scene. They were looking for something over there. They are lifting the burned things with their hands in glove and try to search for something that she is sure is a fucking clue. She already gave them a clue, what's the problem now they want more?

The blonde can't contain her own self. But the image of Lisa on the screen who looked worst than zombie somehow make her close her eyes for a little while. She feel a little shaken to those looks. The way Lisa looked so miserable almost like she has a lot of sleepless night make her heart wrench inside of her chest. Lisa looked so thin, she must've been eating so little. The blonde world is shaken to its core that she sigh to her frustration. Even after being apart for this long, her feeling only grew stronger each days.

She tried to work on her own. She tried to move on her own while getting rid of the weakness she has in her heart. She know, she has a weakness now and that was Lisa. She know it because for all those stay she has here, she only misses her more for every moment. It hurts so fucking much that when she saw her on the video clip, she just feel her feet going weak. Her knees almost giving up when she saw her eyes got zoomed in the video.

Those eyes...

She miss those eyes.

And that lips of Lisa. The part of the flesh that is most of her favorite is her lips. It's been some time she didn't touch that part of Lisa. She feel her own self starving to kiss it. She feel every way possible to those lust that has been lingering for so long in her own self. It shaken her up to hell that she feel her own self licking her lips, fantasizing Lisa lips on her.

Soft..

Delicate...

Sloppy...

"Mm..so good" she moaned to her own self. Eyes is close tight as she feel the heat right in between her legs started to add more pleasure to her fantasy. It's been some time she didn't have sex. The last memories of having Lisa hot cum in her vagina doesn't help. The heat, the flow, the way it moved so deliciously...she feel her breath shuddering. That was the first and the last time Lisa touched her that way. They made love and it was so Incredibly awesome. The blonde can't contain her own self that she feel so miserable when she open her eyes again.

Reality always hit hard. Waking up every single day without Lisa is like waking up in a dungeons engulfed by dark force.

The blonde now is slapping the flipped desk. She stare at the moving video of her wife and groan. "What had you done to me" she mumble in frustration. She has never felt so addicted to a person until she met the woman three years ago. The feeling got developed till now it was so unstoppable. She feel so angry but also feel so happy at the same time. At least Lisa make an effort to try and find her.

The only mistake Lisa done is to use the Group for her personal use. She has destroyed the blonde dream. The goals she has is now shattered in pieces worst than a broken glasses. Nothing can patch it, not even the strong glue.

"Fuck" she curse under her breath. She run her hand through her hair and walk her feet to the couch. She has no other more choices now. She has to go back. All her plan is ruined.

Grunting, she fish her phone from her pocket. She tap in the password and dial a number.

The person picked up almost immediately.

"Come up here. Pack my things. I'm going home" she tell the person on the other side. "Right now" she command firmly. The person on the other side of the phone pay her respect and say yes. The blonde then terminate the call and rest her body to the back of the couch.

Tired, exhaustion and horny. Can it be possible for someone who feel angry towards the person but also feel horny looking at them? She must had lose her mind.

"l better have some self control" she responded to her thoughts. The heat in between her legs doesn't go away. Lisa face is all over her head right now. For some reason, she feel herself more to feeling the excitement to meet Lisa rather than being so angry. She still feel the rage but, is it really the anger towards the Rose Group matter?

"Fuck" she curse.

**************************************

The real drama now Begin

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️