93

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

The room seems busier than normal. Everyone attached to their desk. Hand taping their keyboard vigorously. Only some from the documentary moving around to pass files and papers to those on desk. I approached V who seems to zooming in and out what looks like a map in his desktop.

"How far it's going?" I ask him. My hand reaching for the file on his desk at the same time with Lisa. Lisa hand brushing onto mine, freezing as I look at her at the exact same time she did to me. Eyes locked but she seems.. distant..

My heart painfully making an unpleasant feeling inside of my chest. Quickly, I tore my eyes from her just to pretend like I took the file and read it. There's nothing much I saw on the first page. It's barely the picture of the burning car. Few hours ago, it scares me to see this but now knowing it's just a shit fucking joke they pulled, I feel like scoffing looking at the picture.

"No need to do anything anymore" I mumble loudly as I place the file back on the desk. Not placing but almost like throwing it.

"Pardon?" I hear V mumbling in his desk. His eyes looking at me as if I just said something absurd to his fucking ears. I'm sure I said it loud and clear. Do I need to repeat after my own self?

"Your highness" Joy butt in also. The excessive clicking in the room immediately stop, followed by the busy walk of those in documentary section. They all turning their attention towards me. In my peripheral vision, Lisa looked as if she's suspicious.

It's okay, let her be suspicious. The suspicion will end soon once I put her in a state neither she can worry or conscious to her surrounding. I'll make sure devil come back home safely.

For now, my plan has to work. I will have to stay as calm as I can. Anger and emotions could be my weapon and also my weakness. If I did not control them wisely or know when to use them at the right place, it could lead to failure. Failing is the last thing I want to happen when it comes to my daughter life.

I took my walk rounding V desk. Since his desk and Joy side by side of the very front before the main screen, it made it easier for me to have the attention of all unit in my organization.

I turn my body, facing the whole crowd who's attention on me now. Man's, woman's, they all has their eyes on me. Just me. "Like I said, stop doing anything. You'll found nothing no matter how hard you trying" I say. My eyes looking at each person faces in the room as much as I could. Some frowned, some start to look at each other. I can even hear the question they pull in their head at the moment. So I add, "because I already know where they are and what are they. Surprise is surprise, my subjects. We are one step ahead"

Each faces now looking at me with cheerful face. Not that much cheerful but basically a smile on their face as they stare at me. Each cheering up while the only spot not far from me been gloomed so badly I can feel it's darkness defeating the sun ray of those celebrating people.

Lisa, Lisa is looking at me over there with her jaw tense, hand clenching tight. Eyes burning holes into my face and I swallow hard. She look like an erupting volcano about to burst.

TAP!!

She slapped V table hard. Everyone silent as she took V desktop and threw it just in between us. Eyes locked into mine with so much anger I could not stand. I find myself swallowing the none existence saliva as my eyebrows twitch to the sight of angry her.

Lisa..she..never..threw.. anything to.. me..

"Li-"

"WELL DONE!" She yell to my face. My eyes blink profusely as she grip me on my arms so tight I whimper under her touch. It hurts. "WHAT ELSE DID YOU HIDE FROM ME?" She questioned me. It's more like an accusion as she pull me, drag me on my arms all the way in front of hundreds of my own man. I squeal when she place her hand into my hair, tugging that spot so hard I find myself in unbearable pain.