97

NARRATOR'S POV

Mirror lining up in square shape reflecting everything stood before it. Little girl screaming as she witnessed the woman she missed so much since yesterday.

"Mommy!!" She cried out loud. She has been screaming that way since few hour ago. Calling after her mommy over and over again as she watched her hang just few meter far from her. They were put face to face across to one another. Mouth bleeding, face got bit to bit cut from place to place and her left arms soaked with blood. "Mommy!!" She cried again.

The little kid feel so scared. She never saw her mommy behaving such way. No matter how angry her mommy was, she never ignore her to this extend. In her mind she thought, why does her mommy hand hanged side by side and her feet did not touch the ground? Why does red liquid flowing out of her mommy mouth? She want to ask but she don't know how to say it all out. So she just scream. Scream and scream hoping for a reply from the person whom she called Mommy.

"Oh please, that kid being so noisy" Kim scowl. 5 man on the table could not disagree with him as they saw him rose to his feet.

Jaehyun appear just right before the little human. He cupped her chin harshly causing her snarling in his hold. "Oh, look at you resembling your mommy a lot" he commented. By just one stare, that kid indeed look like Rosèanne when she make a hard face as if she's going to murder him. The brown eyes is very much the same and the shape of their face. Kim can't help but to hate the fact Rosèanne created this kid with someone else not him. "If you are my seeds, I would had pampered you. But you are Manoban seeds, you rubbish. Don't you dare snarling at me like that!"

TAP!

A slap landed on the little human face. Not that much hard because Jaehyun don't want to knock her down. He just want to teach her a lesson. But that slap, even though it wasn't hard for Jaehyun, it is indeed hard for the little human. She accidentally bite her tongue and it bleed badly now she can taste the blood. "Bad!" She yell fiercely. One thing she was taught by her mommy, Never Fear Your Enemy No Matter How Dangerous They May Seem. She still remember how she trained with her mommy. It's one of those situation she know she can apply those knowledge to. She know those people aren't good person. They are bad. Her mommy had told her countless of lesson as to how to differentiate between bad and good people. She learn enough even though honestly she understand very little about it.

But seeing how she got hurt, this little human decided that those people are bad people.

Jaehyun found himself laughing. He turn around to look at the broken angel chained up in the air before him. He spread his arm wide and speak, "Look Rosèanne. Even your daughter is as interesting as you". He laugh devilishly and turn towards the narrow-eyes kid again. He could see the smokes of anger from her nose as she stare at him with murderous look that looked like Rosèanne's. "Kid, if I let that chain off from you, you'll murder me, won't you?" He murmur.

He crouch down to level the kid. "Poor you, aww. Want milk? Aren't you starving? You hadn't had anything since yesterday". Jaehyun laugh when he saw the little kid eyes turn more dangerous. It amuse him how two year old kid can already have that much emotions. Aren't two year old kid suppose to be innoncent, oblivious and narrow minded? This kid seems to be older than her age suppose to. "Clever gene, perhaps" he shrugged.

"Monsta" she mumble. Jaehyun eyes flick with greater amusement with the accent. She sound Aussie just like her mommy. "Monsta boy. Purr you" she added.

"Purr" Jaehyun pause to snort. "Purr like kitten?"

The kid shook her head a no. "Purr shet" she murmur catching the attention of all six man in the room. Bobby even dropped his chess piece as he was about to place his move. Byul mouth gape hard as he blink his eyes looking back and forth between Jaehyun and the now smirking two year old kid who behave so unlikely a kid in that age suppose to be.