75

⚠️Warning:⚠️

💦‼️Containing Smut ‼️💦

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Here, look at this" I hand her the phone. She caught it in her hand and look at the screen with eyes wide open.

"Damn look at this" she chirped. Her finger zoomed in the picture on the phone. Eyes shimmering with amusement as she see the art I made just for her.

"God daa-ling. That's beautiful!". Her hand pulling me in for a side hug. She looked so happy right now. I knew this is going to make her smile so wide. I knew just what my wife love.

Damn, she made me feel happy too.

I caught her arms and hug her instead from behind. "I know" I reply.

"She deserves that. I wish I can be the one who came with you yesterday" she pouted. She turn around and look at me in the eyes. Her silly sad face cause my heart squeezing tight in my chest that my hand moving on her back to caress her skin through the fabrics of her thin loose shirt. It must be hard for her to go on break doing the usual hobby she used to love.

I coo her sad look with my hand patting her head gently. "No, you can't. Don't even think of it" I scowl gently. My hand slide down towards her cheeks to cup that flesh softly. "Do you like that chipmunk?" I ask her.

Her finger moving to the hem of my pants and tug it with forces that I slumped to her front. I gasped then close my eyes with sharps attack of pleasure when her finger slide into my pants till she got to the tip of my cock poked with her forefinger.

The dirty little slut move her hand teasingly on that spot innoncently towards me. A groan escaped my lips as I rocked for more touch.

"Eager don't you?" She murmur. There's nothing I can say to retort the statement. My dick swelling up in my pants which I'm sure she know it because the next thing I feel is her pulling my pants down causing the cock bouncing out finally freed from it's cage.

"You're not wearing underwear" she spanked my balls causing me to groan. My hip jerked with mix of pain and pleasure. "What were you thinking about Lisa?"

The whore use her legs to push the pants down to my legs. She tug the end of my shirt and spread them wide causing all button send flying to the floor. We are in the front of the fucking window right now. The curtain wasn't even close and this woman doesn't even care about it.

That's what I love about her the most.

So fearless. So Courageous like roaring Lion. She's hot.

Her finger wrap tight against my cock. The thick flesh pound in her tight grip, she's choking my cock making sharps pain hit my nerves causing me to moan with my head threw back. Her hands hot, they're heating me up with the great feel of her flesh cuping mine sending waves of pleasure mix with pain to my body. This woman know what it need to make me feel extremely turned on and yet so in pain that I want her to stop.

But I don't want her to stop too. It's crazy. She always drives me crazy.

"If you did that,..I..I won't be able to stop" I murmur in between my panting. Her hand had started to rock in slow motion towards my length, causing my hips to move along pushing into the ring shape she made wrapped on my dick. Fuck this woman. Even her hand feels nice. With merely finger to fuck me, she made me feel so hard that I want to cum.

Too long with sex fasting. I always jerk myself off silently when I'm in shower. I always wanted her. Always. Did she know that? Did she know that everytime she lay down on our bed, she always turned me on when I look at her. I wasn't suppose to be like a sex addict that I feel hard on everytime I came back home from work seeing her waiting for me by the door wearing her thin dress that shows her nipple. This woman doesn't even wear bra for three months staying in this house. I always feel curious if she even wear her panties.