14

🐿️ Continue from Yesterday Chap🐣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Note: Here will be A little smut. Not much but little only)

ROSÈANNE POV

"Lisa.." I close my eyes as I clutch on the bedsheets. My knuckles might be white now. I am holding myself back for many minutes. God knows how much mess I will be if I didn't hold it all back.

This will be the umpteenth time I call for her name but unable to say any further words. I want to pee but she ain't stopping.

"You're so tight Rosie" she says as she keep moving under me. I know this is her first time sex with me without the rubber. It taste good. Way better than anything I ever felt as I feel her skin and flesh moving in and out inside of me. The feeling is so new and addicting. I can never do sex with condom anymore after this.

I will burn every hell condom in this house if I ever saw one. I will make sure the rest that was left will be gone from my sight as soon as tommorow morning. If anyone told me sex without condom feel this good, I won't be wasting my 3 years marriage with rubber sex.

Fuck hell know I am fucking with rubber and not her dick before. Now that I finally get the heat, taste and flesh against mine, I will never let this go. She is mine.

"W..wait" I slap her arms. Not hard, not harsh but gentle. Something feel so weird down there. Something that feel so ticklish but disturbing. It is something so unusual and I think I want to pee.

I want to pee but in a bad way.

"Lisa slow down" I told her. She still is not listening as she keep pounding with eyes close looking like someone high in drugs effects.

"I..I am close Rosie. Goddd" she groaned. I can see her Adams apple moving indicating she gulping hard. The feel of her dick thickening and harding Inside of make me lose my mind as I feel it poking hard against my cervix.

Shit Lisa. Shit .

"I..I.." I tried to speak up through the pleasure and pain. Why can't I say anything? I just.. fucking hell shit, I really feel weird...

The heat, the way I feel it's pounding, the thick flesh stretching me..I..I..

Her dick hardening harder inside of me. Her crotch gets bigger. Shit, what is this feeling–

"Rosie!!" Lisa screamed. I feel her body stilling underneath me as I feel a new crazy feeling unlocked when I feel her crotch pulsing vigorously inside of me shooting her warm liquid inside.

It is so warm and inviting. It feels so nice and hot. This things... something is moving inside of me. Something like hot water flowing Inside of me going up to my stomach.

Her sperm. Her sperm is swimming inside of me.

Oh fuck, it sounds good that way.

"God" she pull herself out. My body shift a little when she push out due to the sudden burning feel down there mixing with pleasurable reaction. It's been rounds and round and I am so sensitive. I can feel my sex wounded down there. I hope she didn't notice.

I am not a weak person to complain over some little pain. It'll go away.

Lisa slump herself down just beside me on the bad. Her breath still heavy like mine. We both is trying to cool down our breath rhythm after the exhausting activity.

Well, intense and crazy activity. I'll do this over and over again after this, but enough for tonight. It hurts now.

"I think it's flowing out" I mumble when I feel wet sticky thick liquid coming out from my vagina hole. It feels sticky but good. I never know having cum flowing Inside of me can feel this good. This is insane.

"Well, it is my first cum inside of you. Our previous many rounds, you choose to play with it on the outside" Lisa mumble. There is hint of annoyance. I can only scoff towards such tones as I shift my body uncomfortably in the bed. The pee feeling doesn't get better.

Why was it?

I feel her body shifting beside me. "Are you okay my queen?" She ask me.

I glance on her side for less than a second. I saw her face look so concern towards me. Am I that obvious? Do I look so not okay? "Yeah, I am okay daa-ling" I lied to her.

How am I okay when I feel like someone putting fire inside of my vagina down there? Fuck.

"Your face look red" she commented. I do feel my cheeks and all over my face heating. But I think it is maybe the side effects after the extremely exhausting activity.

"I'm fine daa-ling" I assures her again with lies. "Let's go to sleep. I have meeting in the office tomorrow morning" I tell her. I do remember about my assistant texted me to remind me about my schedule for tomorrow. 

Plus, it is just a little pain. I had felt worst than just a burning pain. This is bearable.

"Okay" she says. She scoot closer to me. Her hand wrap against my naked belly as she rest her chin on the top of my head. The feeling of Lisa so close to me like this make my heart doing a little weird flip inside my chest. "I love you Rosie" she gently touch my heart with her love words. I feel her head moving on top of mine as I smile in content feeling. The next feeling when the warm plump lips lay against my forehead make me sigh.

It feels nice. It feels good to be loved. It feels so right when it comes to her.

"I love you too Lisa" I whisper under my breath. My eyes that I had felt so heavy to keep open since the last one hour finally close itself. I turn my body as I let her hand sneak just above my head. I let her hug my bare naked body as I imagine how my life was before and after her existence. The contact of our naked body feel so good and warm that I feel more sleepier.

"Stay with me" I thought to my own self. I want no one but her. I want Lisa, Always. Infinity.

*************************************

Short Chap. I can't do detail smut chap for now due to some reason.

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading  🐿️ 🐣

Psycho Love {Chaelisa}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें