48

Warning‼️ This chapter contain BDSM rules and activities. Please do skip if you are not feeling comfortable with it. Thank you.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

NARRATOR'S POV

(Flip flop sound of sex..)

SPAT!!

12th beat.

SPAT!!

13th beat.

SPAT!!

14th beat.

Abdomen is red, as well as the pelvis part of the body. Blood spurring out on the thigh as cuts of leather horse whip buried deep inside the flesh.

Simulation: Leather Horse Whip

Pain and pleasure come at once, as the sex pounds for pleasure but the body got tortured for pain

Pain and pleasure come at once, as the sex pounds for pleasure but the body got tortured for pain. Lisa has been made like a horse, slap, spat, grinded on and jumped on. Lisa could feel her own self losing the sense of humanity as the woman on top of her treating her like she is an animal hungry for sex.

"Oh Lisa.." the blonde moan. She didn't stop riding Lisa cock using the speed of horse riding. Her speed is constant and it drives Lisa crazy. Orgasms had happen for 3 times but the woman on top of Lisa hadn't show a bit of tiredness to the activity.

Lisa could already feel the cramping of her sags due to multiple orgasms in close row. Rosèanne didn't give her a break more than 12 seconds for every cumming. It made the pounding feel hurter and painful each time.

Meanwhile, Rosèanne has her body full with scratches right below her breast. She scratch her own self with her painted nail as she ride her wife's dick inside of her. Her mind feel like exploding as to how she is so fucking addicted to fuck the flesh inside of her. Lisa don't seem to mind in her eyes and she know Lisa wanted this as much as she did. But she feel the pain on her inner and outer labia due to excessive pounding now. The non-stop movement and dryness of Lisa cums that leaking out drives her crazier. Too many cums inside of her that she think her womb feel so full but she ain't feeling satisfy yet.

Rosèanne feel the need to do more until she can't do it any more. She don't think she can stop her own self. Even god can't stop her from moving her hips on top of Lisa. "Oh my god, I'm gonna c..cum again" she close her eyes tight. Her hand crawl against Lisa chest as she dig in her nail and drag it down to Lisa's bleeding abdomen. She take the leather horse whip and spat Lisa thigh with so much strength.

"Mpph!" Lisa whimper out loud. She feel the whip spatting on the same exact place where Rosèanne has been beating her own. The blonde has a good coordination that she could hit the same spot exactly the same place.