17

NARRATOR'S POV

The room was set in dim mode. Curtains close, place is quiet. Three woman standing before the laying woman on the bed.

They are staring at her for some time now. Lisa anxiously tap her feet as she waited for Irene to speak up. Jennie on the other side secretly praying to every God she know in her life.

She is not a religious person. She did not believe in god existence but she has to pray to anything right now, if it means that could save her only sister life.

"She's typing it up" Irene announced. Lisa heart already took its fast pace as she heard the words.

"Fuck Irene. Fuck it all" Jennie finally lose her patience. They have been waiting for..less.. than 5 minutes. But the anxious heart felt like it's been ages. She is sweating to her palm.

"I can't do this" Lisa breathe out. Her hand is shaking. She swear her feet is wobbling. The image of the pale blonde on the bed makes her feel so cold and scared.

Lisa won't ever fucking let anything happen towards her love. Not now, not before, not ever. She has been protecting her from everything. She has been blocking all attacks from reaching her. And now what? What is happening? Where did she gone wrong? What point did she missed?

If anything happen towards Rosèanne, Lisa will never be able to forgive her own self. She will definitely kill herself if that's for worst. Because she and her Rosie, they are one. If Rosie lose her hand, Lisa will cut her own hand. If Rosie lose her legs, Lisa will gladly cut her own legs. If Rosie heart stop beating, Lisa won't hesitate to do the same.

They are one. They are wife's. They are soulmate. Soulmate always stay with each other.

Always, Infinity.

"Rosie please" Lisa plead as she walk towards her blonde wife sides. The face of the blonde woman look so peacefully sleeping on the bed with her long hair spread on the pillow make her screaming painfully inside.She want her to wake up. If it wasn't for her pale face, she will look like the angel like how she always be.

She is still beautiful now but Lisa don't like the way Rosie didn't stare back into her eyes. She has always been so sweet, loving and possessive. Whenever Lisa is around, she always hold her, touch her, make fun of her, looking at her in the eyes, kiss her, caress her, saying that she love her.

They just made love. They just made a fucking love for the first time. God can't be so unfair. Lisa refuse to let anything happen the way God want it to be.

"Please" Lisa fell on her knees just beside the bed. She has never felt so lost and helpless like this. It Hurts so much. It is too scary. It is..it is just so fucking scary. Almighty know how hurt she feel at this moment.

Lisa reach for her blonde wife hands. She entangle their hands together. It directly fit so perfectly that Lisa feel more and more hurt. So fucking hurt, it stabs and slice her heart deep to her every veins.

She love her too much. God knows she love her so much. She love her so deep to her bone. She had never felt so fucking much hurt and scared in her life until now. She need her to be back. She need her fine. She need her–

"Okay" Irene finally speak up again. Her voice caught the attention of both Lisa and Jennie. They both look up towards Irene in unison.

"Speak up" Jennie urge her.

"Alright" Irene nod her head. "I checked her vagina, there is worn out tissue problem which is normal for the bleeding. She must be experiencing pain for some time now and this could last up to 3 to 4 days. I can give her prescription for that problem" she reveal.