70

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

The next day...

‼️🚨ALARMS RINGING🚨‼️

My body jerk awake in an instant.

"The hell" I shouted. Heavy boots taps in the place as the door being kick open with hard forces.

"What's happening" the hazy princess mumble beside me. She rub her eyes sleepily with little groan of frustration escaping her lips. She is not a morning person and this is far from being too early for late morning. The sun barely shine in the sky.

The man immediately make a U shape surrounding the bed where me and Rosie currently on. I toss the duvet away from my body and scoot off from the bed. Once I rose on my feet, I tie my robes tightly which had loosen from the sleeping. "Stay there" I told my wife. I hear the sound of her moving on the bed so I assumed she want to got up also.

"Your highness" all of the man greeted. They place their right hand on their left sides of chest then bow. I noticed, they are Rose Group member which mean one thing;

Trouble is near.

My adrenaline kicks in and I quickly reach for the drawer on the nightstand where I know I kept my gun hidden.

"What's happening actually?" She question again. Her mouth hiss with annoyance making it's obvious she dislike the way we are surrounded by those man so early in the morning in our own bedroom. She dislikes people invading her privacy. "Explain"

The man in the middle take two steps approaching. He lower his head and look at the ground as his mouth speaks like he was told to. "You highness, there's a hanging dog out there which was seen through the camera. Then all of sudden, the dogs body explodes with no pieces attached together. It's done just right in front of the gates" he says.

"Is it my dog Love?" I question. My heart already beating fast thinking about my black dog being killed in such ways. Rosie love that dog as much as I do. That dog is my favorite pet.

"No, your majesty" he shook his head. His words made a sigh of relief escaped my lips. Finally the tightness in my chess being exhale out in an instant that my dog is still somehow alive and fine.

"That's okay. I'm save" Rosie mumble boringly. I snap my head towards her who's now tossing the duvet away from her body. She rose on her feet which cause all of the man fell on their knees respecting her rise. "I know this is coming. I received a threat but that culprit can't even go through the gate. This mansion is build with high walls and strong security. Even bullet can't penetrate through all the glasses, let alone the wall of this house. Even if they're using bomb, I think the distance is too far for them to throw one. Unless if they are using drones or something. We have back up for that too. That's why it's build right in the middle of hell spacious land"

All of the man nod their head agreeing. "Yes, Queen" they say in unison.

Upon hearing the man saying yes, Rosie wave her hand almost immediately. "Dismissed"

The man now turn to my sides of direction.

"Dismissed" I told them. They are waiting for my approval to get them dismissed from the place since I can clearly saw they way their concern plastered all over their face. They all are tough muscular man who is trained like a soldier to protect the Queen of Rose in times of trouble and danger. There's lots of them which I know there must be hell hundreds in the house now, let alone in the outside surrounding the place. It could be looking worst than a North Korea tight security system.