23

JENNIE PARK'S POV

"I don't know"

I glance to her side who is taping her finger onto the steering wheel for some time now. "How can you don't know?" I ask her.

She glance my way and shrug. "because I don't know?" She reply to my question with question.

Okay now, she is dead.

I turn my body facing her side. "Would you mind stopping by the store in front so that I can buy something for my sister?"

"And sell you to the saleswoman too" I thought in my head to my own self. I am fed up with my wife. Anyone interested, please do Personal Message me. But there will be contract to sign which says no refund and no returning the item. Thanks.

"Sure" she agreed. She press the break a little and pull over.

It is just a joke. I already got something for my sister. This jerk...

"Jisoo honey" I flash her a smile. I bring my hand up and pinch her ears damn hard with my nails. " What I truly mean is you drive faster and don't be so annoying enough with your gay mind. Think straight"

She is now moving on her seat in pain. "Ow Jennie. Stoppp" she pat my hand desperately. "It hurts. Ow!"

Oh yeah hurt. Now she know it hurts.

"When did I think gay? I did nothing"

I let go of her ears. Looking at it, sure I pinch hard more than I intend to. Her ears is red by now.

Serve her right.

"You didn't even able to answer to my question. So, you are not thinking straight?" I arch my eyebrows in questioning way.

She frown. "Just because I am not thinking straight, I am said to be thinking gay?" She mumble.

"Well" I shrug my shoulder. "Obviously"

"God" she groaned. She turn her steering wheel and began to drive again. "We are just going to visit our sister. You can play that impossible-to-guess game with your sister. My mind is narrow. I don't understand the meaning behind the word unless you gave me hints or truth" she says. She sound a little sulky now.

"That's better" I snap my finger. "But you are lots better" I truthfully say.

"Oh?" She glance my side. "Why?" She ask.

I giggle as I shift comfortably in my seat. "Because you are easy to bully. Rosie is not"

"God"

**************************************

Here, a bit of Jensoo moment

The extra update will be posted later.

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️