27

NARRATOR'S POV

"Is that what you will wear?"

Jennie fix her dress and shrug her shoulder. She personally choose the dress. It is offensive enough to be judged for what she is wearing when she took the hell of 1 hour for choosing the dress. "Blame your walk in closet. Too much black, white and red dress which pattern is hella toooooo muchhh" she complained.

Jennie just find it hilarious. Rosèanne has always been the same. She thought marriage will change her blonde sister but it is bullshit kind of expectations. To expect the stubborn Rosèanne Park change overnight using marriage as the reason could be the most idiotic dumbest statements of all.

"Don't" The blonde shoot her sister a warning look. She is currently applying her mascara. "Don't you dare commenting about my clothes. Wear them or nothing. your choice"

Rosèanne now is applying the mascara on her left eyes. She is a left handed woman which makes it easier for her to do her left eyes mascara. She is not a fan of make up but going to a club,..is it sensible to come with a clean face?

If we need to go to the club, we just dress like a cheap bitch, don't we?

Thinking about how troublesome washing away the make up later, Rosèanne almost groan to the idea.

Instead it was Jennie who groan. "I hate your clothes" Jennie mumble. She get her hand on her black dress which was sexy as hell. Thin strips and bareback. Not to forget the abs part is bare also. There is slightly cuts from each sides of waist to ankle length. The dress is long but it is sexy. The dress make a person who wear it look more appealing like the queen of the night but of course, you'll have to reveal a lot of skin due to it. Jennie has to wear shorts to cover up her freaking underwear beneath.

To be honest, that was Jisoo condition over Jennie wearing the appealing dress. Or else, Jennie will not be given the permission to come out for the night.

Rosèanne scoff boringly. She know her sister better than anyone do. She know Jennie love the dress as much as she did. It is the very limited edition dress. Personally modified based on Rosèanne Park request. Who is she kidding?

"Don't do that kind of face"

Rosèanne stop brushing her hair and look at Jennie. "Any problem?" She ask. She put a judging look before going back to doing her hair in braided way.

Rosèanne doesn't like to be distracted when she is focusing on doing her hair. To her, her hair is her crown. It shall be perfect when she is putting much effort into it using her own energy.

"So much many many many" Jennie mocked. She look at her sister dress and analyze the pattern. The pattern of the red dress almost looked similar to this black she is wearing. The difference is the way there is tiny ropes in black colour fell from the tiny strip of her dress to below her ass from her back. Also the way the red strips fell on the arms of her. The pattern of small dots showing the skin on her back in the shapes of swords look so appealing. The shape is big enough to see how it fell just above her ass. One more centimeter and all Jennie can see must be her sister ass.

Meanwhile the front pattern is the same dotes that shows the skin beneath it. The only difference is that it is in the shape of flower.

Rose Flower.

"Nice" Jennie commented. She find the design a bit unique. "Where did you get the dress?" She ask.

Rosèanne stare down looking at her dress for less than a second. "I design them myself" she stated. "I don't wear same clothes as other people. All my things are designated"

Jennie scoffed, "Oh yeah, the possessive freak" Jennie threw. It wasn't a surprise for her since the habit has been starting since the age of that annoying sister of her know how to speak. She didn't like wearing the same clothes like other people. All of her stuff must be designated specially according to her request. Even the simplest thing like socks must be done according to her liking.

Choosy freak, don't she?

The blonde ignore the comments and proceed with her last touch up on her hair. She clipped the braid not too tight, not too loose either. She might need to free them due to some circumstances. She is ready for everything.

One pin is clipped. She placed on a small red flower pin on her dress too. The pin she place there went noticed by Jennie who frown to the sight.

"I know you love rose flower but was it necessary?" She ask her sister. She find it too much for a night party clubbing. "Isn't it too much? What if you lose it?" She add. She know how very much freak Rosèanne is when it comes to the things she favor. Losing them can drive her crazy. She will cause chaos in order to vent her anger.

Jennie had witnessed it so many times. It is terrible, embarrassing and terrifying. Losing something so trivial could resulting in the great wrath of the young woman. Jennie herself don't understand how her sister mind work for her.

All Jennie know is Rosèanne has always been different since 'that day'.

"How do I look like?" the blonde say when she finish rechecking her outfits. She stand straight facing Jennie to make sure she can see her clearly. She spread her arms and turn around. "Good enough?" She ask out of curiosity.

Jennie find herself almost laughing mockingly. Who the hell come to club with that pretty face?

"If you come with that pretty face, might as well we forget about the club. Let's go to a wedding party instead" she mocked.

Jennie roll her eyes and turn around.

"Well Jennie" Rosèanne turn around also. They both glance at each other from their sides now. "Don't believe what you see. You don't know what await you" she mumble. She has her own idea and Jennie can smell them.

"Surprise is surprise" Rosèanne noted.

The two flashes each other their devilish smile. It has been 3 years and now they are back on each other side doing their impossible mission. They will not dissapoint their expectations to gain something from tonight clubbing. So now they will walk with their head held high,  with their heels clicking confidently on the floor.

They walked down the stairs looking so elegantly in their each black and red dress. They know tonight will be a great night. Rosèanne can't wait to get the smell of blood in her nostrils. She can't wait to see her red dress get soaked with the red liquid called human blood. The reason why she want to wear red is because she is having the intention of killing some guy tonight.

The scene was being watched by their wife with their jaw hanging law. How can they not? Their wife dress so beautifully as if they are going for a big main event like Gala.

They are too stunned to speak. Do they just stare and blink.

"See you sweetheart" Jennie wave her hand to Jisoo. She give her a blank kiss as they walk passing them.

Meanwhile, Rosèanne gave a short wink on her left eyes towards Lisa. She then smirk sinnerly to their exit as she think of the hundred way she can enjoy the night.

She laugh lowly on her throat. "The game start now" she smile.

**************************************

Remember to;

"Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️