80

NARRATOR'S POV

Beer in one hand, chess piece in another. Three man sat in the middle of the room with guards surrounding them from every angle possible.

Jaehyun place his Queen, giving bobby a checkmate position. "Fuck" Bobby grunt. He shakes the girl head on his thigh causing his dick bouncing up on hard on. "How did you manage to do it Kim when all I can feel is the suck on my cock?" He took the board and shove the pieces away. He's pissed, mad and floating in pleasure. It's his third cumming overall. The fourth isn't finished.

A smirk form on Jaehyun face. If Bobby think having whore sucking his dick will meddle with his ability to focus on playing, then he is deadly wrong.

"I never liked chess. I prefer to watch only but I know both of you got disturbed while playing. Especially you Bobby" Han Byul mumble. He is the only one fucking in doggy style in the room, having the whore pressed onto the table as he pound again and again. If nobody knows who he is, he is the most popular fucker in night city. He fuck with lots of woman, raping a lot of virgins and has his seeds everywhere in lots of cities he goes to. He never had any breaks from his sex hobby. He fuck whoever he can.

He even fuck with animals the way he fuck just like animals.

"Oh shut up man". Bobby rose on his feet then reach for his phone. His robes undone and the whore who recently suck him still kneeling on the floor waiting for next instructions. She couldn't leave unless if she was told to.

Jaehyun laugh. He pressed the girl head taking his length and moan. "Fuck yeah. That's good"

"How many years has it been for us doing sex gang bang?" Byul say. He spat the girl he fucked causing the girl whimper in pain under his dominant control. He loves sex. He loves sex and he loves to kill in sex. He has two sides of him; one seeking pleasure in sex. Two, venting anger through sex. When it comes to number two, Byul will fuck his whore then get them killed after sex. He treated woman as if they are nothing but a body needed for man to please themselves.

Bobby turn around. His phone in hand now as he told the girl to come walking on her knees sucking his cock again. "Ever since we are 13, don't we?"

"Oh yes" Jaehyun reply halfway to his cumming. "Since forever. The Sex Maniac Trio". It's the name of their group back then when they used to be teenagers. They fuck girls, woman, old woman and even man in the ass wherever they want. They will escape school, go to a bar to find their victim. In night time, the trio will go to night club to continue their hunting. It is an endless obsession to them to have woman kneeling to be fucked by their dick.

Bobby click open his Iphone. There's a notification bar appear up in an instant. He clicked and snarl to what he is seeing.

His friend seems to realize his reaction. Byul stop his pound while Jaehyun pull the girl head off from his dick. "What is it?" Jaehyun ask.

Bobby turn his phone screen towards the two man. "WHAT!" Byul is the first to scream. His eyes open wide to what he is seeing.

Jaehyun rose on his feet. He walked straight to Booby in anger. He took the phone from Bobby hand then zoom the picture with his eyes open wide. He was afraid his eyes lying to him. "The hell! Since when did she got pregnant?!" He snapped when he realized the picture is real. He look at Booby in rage and anger. "We don't even fucking know it!!"

"And now a baby pop out of her. Only now we know it" Bobby say. He snatch his phone back from Jaehyun hand. Out of anger he can't supress, he threw the phone to the wall that the gadget break in pieces in an instant. "FUCK THIS! MY FATHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!!"

Byul ditch his whore to join the two. "Do you think you are the only one? I might be broke for the whole entire life of mine if my father saw this" he mumble frustratingly. The image of his gray-haired father in France made him shiver. He may be a dominant freak but he is scared of his father. If his father got mad at him, he'll cut off all his credit card. He doesn't want that to happen.

"How dare she has child with that Manoban" Jaehyun grit his teeth. His anger wasn't clearly being scared of his father wrath but the resentment of seeing the way Rosèanne Park smilling to her newborn baby in the picture. She shouldn't be smilling. No. She should be crying, depressed as fuck and hang herself to death. She doesn't deserve this good moment of her life. "I'll destroy every bits of her happiness. Enough with small game"

"I told you. We shouldn't be easy on her" bobby scowl. He turn around to face the window. His face heating, his chest heaving in anger. He couldn't believe it that they even missed the information the blonde woman has been pregnant for 9 fucking months. What's hillarious is they only got to find it out when the baby is all out of her fucking vagina. This is a great humiliation smashed to their face.

Now it all make sense why Rosèanne Park is nowhere to be seen. Also, it made sense now why Lalisa has been agressively attacking them while dodging every attempt of murdering they put around the mansion. The reason is that her wife is fucking pregnant. She is fucking pregnant and they doesn't even fucking know it.

"Why don't we sit down and discuss. I think, we have to plan thoroughly about this" Byul suggested. He brought himself to the table then sat himself first. He's still bare on the bottom but he doesn't care about it. His mind is racking over the plan to destroy Park in every possible way.

Jaehyun and Bobby followed suit. They sat themselves on the round table. Three faces in great madness. They know the existence of this child will destroy all of their plan to snatch the power of the Park. To end the Park, there has to be no heiress left from the heir. The child should be eliminated with her mother.

"We are going to plan this thoroughly. We'll be more well prepared for something big to come. Here's the plan"

Bobby and Jaehyun lean in. Byul whisper the rough drafted plan he made in his head as much as he could. A wide grin appear on three man face when they heard the good part of the plan.

"This is nice" Bobby meddle. He look at Jaehyun in the eyes with an arrogant smirk. There is no way this plan could fail easily the way Jaehyun small plan always does.

"I agree" Jaehyun finding himself agreeing. He'll do anything to destroy Rosèanne Park. He'll do everything it takes to end her.

"Good"

Three man shakes each other hand in agreement. Wide grin plastered on their face as they cheer up to the new plan. Bobby talking about getting a bottle of expensive champagne to celebrate the new piece of idea. The chess game has begun but this time, it's between Han, Choi and Han against Park and Manoban. Byul can't wait to get started while Jaehyun, Jaehyun can't wait to have his hand smeared with Rosèanne Park blood.

They will do everything to end the bloodline.

**************************************

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️