89

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
💦‼️Containing Smut‼️💦

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

Back to the torture room in the basement. Lisa has been out to play with the devil in the play room. I joined them a bit but then took the opportunity to handle my business down here. As much as I want to spend so much time with my family, I can't ignore this fucker who caused trouble to us.

I rest my back on the wall. Hand crossing on my chest as I stare down at the kneeling man with both hand and legs chained to the ground. He was made exactly in the position of an animal called dog.

He's more than a dog to me. And maybe more than just a smelly shit right now for messing with me. He definitely don't even know it that he had messed up so bad that he ended up in here. "Still refuse to tell me?" I say to him. My voice low, hand reaching for his hair. I tug quite hardly enough making him groaning under his throat.

Oh, I like this sound. This pained look, look like an art to my eyes. Should I get a painting similar to this situation? I probably should have later.

"I. Will. Not. T..tell. you. Anything!" He screamed to my face. I laugh. Laugh hard. Now, he's making this even more interesting. And that sudden change of expression looking almost like horror fear make me laughing maniacally. "W..what are you going to do?" He ask me.

My body shook a bit with the little laugh still linger on the pit of my stomach. But when I see him getting confused, I went still. The lip curl immediately gone from my my face in an instant. There's a flick of deeper confusion in his face which, ended up with my nail pressing hard to his cheeks. He groaned but I smirk to that. Little barbie boy doll is going to need some makeover on his face. Awww..

"Blue eyes". My finger trail up. I made sure my nail pressing deep to his flesh as I move it towards his eyes painfully slow sending him screaming under my hold. He try to remove his head from my grip but I motion for Joy coming to hold his head for me.

Joy came and understood her duty. She press both of her hand hard on either sides of this fucker head, which kind of amuse me. With this kind of position, it sure more like an art now. I really should be getting a painting with a man chained and his face being held with two long fingers with an extreme black nail. It'll look like those in horror movies.

Oh, I love horror stuff. Damn.

Smilling widely, I flick his eyelid up. Pressing and digging my nails slowly to his blue eyes. He screamed, screamed out loud as the blood spurring out from his eyes, trailing on the finger I use as weapon. His voice rang just perfectly like how I want it to. So fucking musical.

Still unsatisfied, I dig my thumb nail in. Slowly twisting the eyeball, I can see his other eyes rolling on the other sides and his mouth open up wide almost sucking in breath and heavy gasp. He smells bad, to be honest. Bad breath.

"You know, I really love blue eyes" I taunt then squeeze hard the eyeball. Should I pop this in his eyes or should I pop this after pulling it out? Or maybe keep it as my collection? Devil could use his eyes as her new toy playing in the shower. Or maybe we can keep that as something me and devil collecting after this. Collecting human eyes sure sound interesting. "But God forbid it. He gave me brown eyes instead. How lucky you are. I would had melted seeing your deep blue eyes if I didnt–"

"Is it?"

My head snapped to the right side where the entrance door stands on. A familiar figure with pissed face looking straight at me.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

She close the door behind her. A big question mark ring in my head towards the fact I didn't even hear any sound of someone pulling the door open just now. She's here and I didn't even realize it until she speak.