34

Ji Zhilin ran out of the hospital, holding his knees and gasped in shock.

Did you read it wrong?

Ji Yucheng woke up.

Ji Yucheng doesn't hate Ning Sui.

Ji Yu blushed and grabbed Ning Sui's hand and kissed him.

- It's impossible to do anything!

But the pain on the tail vertebra reminded him that he had indeed seen that scene.

Ji Zhilin wiped his face and hesitated to look at the hospital behind him. After a pause, he raised his step and walked up again.

In the ward, Ji Yucheng's arm gradually became heavy. He seemed to be in a state of recovery but not completely improved. He would be very weak after moving. But it's enough to touch it for two or three minutes.

He reluctantly put Ning Sui's hand back, and then used his last strength to put his hand back into the quilt.

Ji Zhilin returned to the door of the ward, and the housekeeper couldn't help looking at him: "What's wrong with you just now, young master?"

Ji Zhilin couldn't say anything about the scene he had just seen. Seeing that the housekeeper came over to open the door, he couldn't help reaching out and stopping him: "Don't--"

But the door has been opened.

The cold wind poured into the corridor, and the heating came out of the ward.

Ji Zhilin looked into the ward shiveringly.

However... Ji Yu lay there with no expression on the ground, and the quilt was tightly covered. Where are the traces of waking up?

Ning Sui lay on the bed and was still sleeping, and his hand fell next to his ear normally.

"..."

The ward was quiet, and the scene he just saw was just his illusion.

"Come in, young master." Seeing that Ji Yucheng still showed no sign of waking up, the housekeeper sighed: "You must have been scared by the paleness of the young master's face just now. He almost lost his heartbeat last night. He was pushed into the operating room and shocked, and his face was so bad."

Ji Zhilin: "..."

So he just saw it wrong?!

He was afraid that Ji Yucheng was so afraid that he began to have hallucinations?! No way!

The two came in to talk, and Ning Sui also woke up.

Ji Zhilin looked at Ning Sui with a stop. Originally, he wanted to call Ning Sui out to talk, but at the thought of the scene just now, he looked at the people on the bed and instinctively became afraid.

The housekeeper said to Ning Sui, "Young lady, you must be tired. Why don't you go back to rest first, and then I'll accompany you."

If Ning Sui would have chosen to stay with Ji Yucheng at ordinary times. Apart from making money, Ji Yucheng only has an old man who is a good relative to him. It's too pitiful to lie alone in the hospital, not to mention that Ji Yucheng came out to relieve him in such a weak situation last night.

But he still has one important thing to do at the time.

Ning Sui nodded, rubbed his sore face, and picked up his coat from the sofa: "Then I'll go back first. Call me if you need anything."

After saying that, he couldn't help looking at Ji Zhilin.

Ji Zhilin:?

This is the first time Ning Sui has looked at him since he married his eldest brother. The deer eyes that slept a little red were also moist, and there was an indescribable pitiful feeling.