Extra 2

Ji Yucheng smiled and smiled very well, but Ning Sui felt that there was some threat in his smile: "How old do you think I look like?"

Ning Sui: "Er, twenty-four, five, six?" The man is very young, but he has an aura that is not in line with his age, so that Ning Sui is a little confused.

Ji Yucheng smiled angrily: "So you think I can give birth to you at the age of ten?"

"So it's not my father..." Ning Sui was a little disappointed: "All right."

Some children in the welfare home are abandoned by their parents, or both parents die. Such children clearly know that it is impossible to see their parents again, but Ning Sui is different. He has no memory of his parents. He has always insisted that he was just separated from his parents since he was a child, and one day his parents will come to him.

So every time he sees the search notice, he will look at it twice and always look forward to it.

Seeing Ning Sui's dejected look, Ji Yucheng couldn't bear it. He thought that if he had waited for ten years to pass through it to be his father, now he just wants to be, and his age does not allow it.

However, if you want to get close to Ning Sui and these two children in the past five days, you really need an identity. Ji Yucheng changed his words and said, "But you may be my brother."

Ji Yucheng said nonsense: "I'm a stranger. You should be able to see that I'm here to find my brother. I have asked a private detective to investigate before, and the report shows that you and my brother, who has been missing for many years, are very consistent..."

Before he finished speaking, the snack bag in Xiao Ning Sui's hand fell to the ground, with an excited face, and he rushed up and hugged his waist: "Brother!"

...How can it be so easy to deceive? While Ji Yucheng felt cute, he couldn't help worrying. He pinched Ning Sui's shoulder: "If anyone other than me says this to you, don't believe it."

Ning Sui nodded and asked excitedly, "So when will we do the paternity test?"

Ji Yucheng said, "Mom and Dad are busy. Let me come and see you first. They will come to take you for identification next week."

Xiao Yu was happy for Ning Sui, but Lin Man looked up and down at Ji Yu and said doubtfully, "But you don't look like you at all! You're not a liar, are you?!"

But why do you lie to the three students who are so handsome? They have no money!

Although he has always been a little jealous of the relationship between Lin Man and Ning Sui in the future timeline, at this moment, seeing that Lin Man is actually the only reliable person around Ning Sui, Ji Yucheng has changed his view of him.

As soon as Ji Yucheng was about to prevaricate with Selin Man, Ning Sui hugged him and refused to let him go. He said first, "Nonsense, this is my brother. We look so similar."

Ji Yucheng: "..." It seems that he has to popularize anti-fraud security knowledge to his young wife in his youth in these five days.

Xiao Ningsui's eldest brother shouted briefly, which made the other two a little envious.

Before Ji Yucheng came, Ning Sui asked him to take care of his two friends when he was young, so Ji Yucheng glanced at them: "I'll take Ning Sui to dinner. You two ask for leave at the place where you work, and come together."

"Come together." Xiao Ning Sui picked up the snacks and hurried over to take Ji Yucheng's hand, as if he was afraid that his brother would run away.

Xiao Yu ate ice cream and nodded quickly: "Okay, then I won't go to the Internet cafe."