38

This is the first time that Ning Sui went to school after announcing his identity.

Although most of the students in the school have nothing to do with that circle and do not pay attention to the information in that circle at all, there are still some rich second-generation students studying finance and art who have something to do with that circle.

The matter of the Florida Villa dinner was discussed in full swing at the campus forum. After a week, almost 90% of the people in the school knew that Ning Sui was worth more than 100 million yuan, and the rest were completely full of students who were studying.

So what Ning Sui was most worried about happened.

Originally, he was popular in school because of his face, but because he was relatively low-key, he had fewer suitors than Ji Zhilin except that he would not participate in too many activities in class.

But as soon as his identity was announced, he suddenly became popular. As soon as he entered the school, he would look at him more whenever he met a teacher or a student. On the way to the examination room, he was stopped to confess and almost missed the exam time.

Ji Zhilin has a stinky face all day long, and countless people close to him can't be counted, not to mention Ning Sui's temperament is much milder, and there are more people who have the courage to make friends with him.

However, Ning Sui also knows that for students, this is a temporary freshness. Maybe after a while, the campus forum will change to another topic, and this matter will be over.

Fang Dacheng and Cao Nuo still learned about him from the campus forum. Fortunately, the two roommates did not say anything because of what Ning Sui concealed, but sent a message in the dormitory group, shouting for Ning Sui to invite dinner.

Ning Sui smiled, put away his mobile phone, and stepped into the examination room.

......

Today's exam is a general course, and the Department of Management is also taking the exam at the same time.

Ning Yuanming sat in the classroom, turned over the test paper, and couldn't concentrate at all.

A week later, he was still in an unbelievable shock.

No wonder on the school's celebration, he thought that the other party came to see him perform... It turned out that the other party was Ning Sui. Ning Sui and others had a performance. Of course, they would appear at the school celebration!

In the past few days, Ning Yuanming asked someone to find a photo of the chorus of the computer department on that day.

The Polaroid photo in his hand is a little blurred. The black suit is integrated with the background. I can only feel that the other party is wearing a suit, but I can't see exactly what it looks like.

But when you put the photo of the Polaroid together with the large photo of the computer department, you will find that the suit is actually a style!

So, that's just his own sentimental misunderstanding!

At this time, when I remembered in the examination room, Ning Yuanming's face was still blue and white.

During this period, he had so many fantasies about that person, and even thought about the gentle personality and handsome appearance of the other party. He never thought that that person was Ning Sui.

Fortunately, he didn't tell anyone about this, otherwise he didn't have to continue to live in Jiangcheng. Hurry up and change to another city.

Ning Yuanming is a little hateful and inherits the inheritance. Why is it not his turn to do such a good thing?