60

"Can I...?" At the end of the kiss, Ji Yu's eyes were dark.

Ning Sui's brain was not very sober. He kissed like this and said, "Um..."

Ji Yucheng's voice became hoarse: "Do you know what you're promising?"

"I know." Ning Sui whispered.

He promised to stay with the man in front of him for the rest of his life.

I have never thought that getting such a relationship has nothing to do with money or other desires. I just want to be with this person and hope that the other party is happy.

Ning Sui thought that maybe when Ji Yucheng just woke up and hugged him downstairs of the hospital, he was a little trapped. After all, it was the first time he was hugged so firmly by someone... It was just that he couldn't notice it at that time.

After being depressed for a long time, once the flood discharge switch is turned on, it will be out of control.

Both of the two puppets fought for the first time. Although the one on top was red, he couldn't resist the movement and went crazy. The one who was bitten against the wall could not escape. The fight became more and more fierce. I don't know when they fell into the bathtub together, causing splashes and bursts of splashes.

Fighting can't be solved in an hour or two. From the bathroom to the wall, to the bed, I don't know how many fights. In the end, the winning doll was shy and tightly wrapped around each other with his limbs, as if he had had a full meal, which was very satisfied. The loser was filled with righteous indignation, and his fingers couldn't lift up, and he wanted to cry without tears.

The next day, the sun shone through the cracks in the curtains. Ning Sui finally woke up, and his body only felt very heavy.

Looking sideways, Master Ji imprisoned him with his hands and feet. Ji Yucheng's head was still buried in his neck. With a breath and a breath, the heat hit his side neck.

It's strange that you can sleep all night in this posture and wake up with ease!

Ning Sui looked at the ceiling voidly and calmed down for a while.

After a while, his brain finally worked again. He lifted the quilt and took a look, and then silently put it down.

Neither of them was dressed.

In case my aunt pushes the door in to clean up at this time, the scene must be very embarrassing.

Ning Sui got up and hooked his clothes scattered on the ground, but as soon as he supported his upper body, his waist was sore that he almost lay him down.

Thinking of who dragged his ankle back last night and had to fight several times, he couldn't help rubbing the dark hair of the people around him into a chicken coop in revenge.

Although his hair was messed up, Ji Yucheng's face was still pleasing to the eyes.

He woke up and turned around. Seeing that Ning Sui was about to crawl away, he subconsciously reached out and fished it back. He said in high spirits, "Sui Sui, good morning."

Ning Sui almost climbed out of the quilt and was pulled back all of a sudden. Suddenly, he had no strength to struggle, and he lay down weakly on the spot: "Morning."

I planned to rest in this posture, but I didn't expect that Master Ji's close to his body changed again. Ning Sui: "..."

Ning Sui pushed him away in a panic: "In broad daylight, I have to get up quickly. Can you calm down!"

"I'm calm..." Ji Yucheng said shyly.

Why is the little wife like this? He looks like a lustful person, but it is easy to react when facing the person he loves, which is uncontrollable at all...