40

After lying down for so long as a vegetable, he couldn't even raise his hand for more than 800 days and nights. It was the first time that Ji Yucheng held Ning Sui in his arms like this.

He only felt extremely satisfied and satisfied his long-standing wishes, as if he was filled with warmth, and there was nothing to be afraid of.

Since marriage, the little wife has always been worried about gains and losses and she wants to divorce him. On the first day, she was afraid that she would wake up and not want him. He would chase her when she went abroad. She confessed countless times in front of Ji Zhilin and the old man, and she had the opportunity to make physical contact with her every night... ...

Master Ji blushed just thinking of this.

To a certain extent, it can be said that he was awakened by his little wife's love.

Therefore, although he was shy and knew that his little wife was a little sickly, he decided before he woke up. When he woke up, he must give his little wife enough sense of security no matter what happened, so that he could have a love that he did not have to worry about gains and losses.

Now I must hold him tighter, tighter, and rub him into his arms hard, just like he did to himself before...

Ji Yucheng closed his eyes and sniffed the fragrance of Ning Sui's hair without a trace, and his heart was sweet.

Although this is the first-floor hall with the largest flow of people in the hospital, surrounded by many people, it seems to be a background board in his eyes.

Ning Sui was held in Ji Yucheng's arms, feeling that his bones were almost broken. He looked at the housekeeper in shock and completely forgot to react.

Is this Ji Yucheng who woke up? Is Ji Yucheng hugging him when he wakes up?

The housekeeper replied with the same stunned look of Ning Sui: I don't know either!

Obviously, when he mentioned Ning Sui above, the young master still reacted faintly. At this time, how did he rush over and hugged him?!

He has been in the Ji family for more than ten years. From Ji Yucheng's youth to now, it is the first time that he has seen Ji Yucheng so close to anyone. No, it's more than intimacy. The fierceness of holding people in his arms is like trying to tear people into his belly.

Master Ji didn't know at all that his little wife was held in his arms, and his eyes were still communicating with others. He only rubbed his face with joy and rubbed his lover's cheek.

Finally, I woke up. When I woke up, I could fall in love with my little wife. Finally, I didn't let my little wife wait too long.

He almost wanted to kiss his little wife here, but there were too many people on the first floor, so he still restrained his desire and only touched Ning Sui's auricle.

I don't know how long it took, Master Ji finally reluctantly let go of Ning Sui and held Ning Sui's hand with a red face.

He pinched Ning Sui's hand.

Ning Sui's palm was numb, and he looked at him in horror.

Why is my vegetative husband like this when he wakes up? What's the situation?

Suddenly thinking of something, Ji Yucheng looked at Ning Sui's white down jacket.

Ning Sui subconsciously looked down with his eyes.

What, what's the matter? There are two ink spots on the clothes, which were stained during the exam in the afternoon.

Master Ji's degree of cleanliness has been...