64

Ning Sui cooked the soup, and the two sat down at the table.

Ji Yucheng took out the thermometer. Ning Sui leaned over and looked at it. He was a little relieved: "Thirty-seven degrees, it's okay, it's not a special fever."

Ji Yucheng said with all his sloy, "Why don't you burn it?" It's not normal to measure more than thirty-six degrees and nine degrees, and it's not measured long enough, and it must be higher if it's measured a little longer.

After saying that, he grabbed Ning Sui's hand and put it on his forehead: "Does it feel more than 37 degrees?"

Ning Sui: "..."

It's only about 37 degrees and a yill when you touch it with your hand!

However, it is always good to prevent it in advance, otherwise it will really catch a cold when the temperature rises in the middle of the night.

Ning Sui pushed the soup bowl in front of Ji Yucheng: "Then drink it quickly."

Ji Yucheng took the bowl. He didn't like the taste of green onion and ginger very much, but it was cooked by Ning Sui himself. He still drank the bowl deliciously.

Because of Ning Sui's confession, he was a little arrogant and a little shy. From time to time, he raised his eyes to look at Ning Sui, but he didn't say anything.

Ning Sui's expression was very natural, but he was also seen unnaturally by him: "If you drink soup, you just drink soup. Why do you always look at me?"

Master Ji's face was almost buried in the bowl and asked, "Sui Sui, that kind of words... Can you say more?"

Those very numb words also need an opportunity to say. No one hangs it on his mouth when it is a three-meal meal. Just now, he felt that Ji Yucheng was in a bad mood, so he quickly gave him Shunmao... Moreover, it's not just the two of them here, and the right corridor can faintly hear the boss in his own room. Jump to lose weight exercises.

It seemed that he heard the noise outside, for fear of disturbing them, so the boss deliberately turned down his voice a little.

Ning Sui turned his head and looked at the corridor on the right, and his face suddenly became a little hot.

"What kind of words?" Ning Sui asked deliberately.

You won't turn your face off after saying it, will you?

Ji Yu said angrily, "It's the 'everything' that 'everything likes'. You just finished it."

Ji Yucheng urged, "Let's talk about it quickly."

Let's talk about it...

Ning Sui thought it was a little funny.

However, he doesn't mind making Ji Yucheng happier, just talking about it.

Ning Sui said, "Then I started when I first saw you?"

Ji Yucheng didn't expect to get this treatment. He only felt that this illness was so good that his little wife was obedient to him.

Although he was extremely looking forward to it, and his ears had stood up, his face was not obvious. He pretended to hold his head with his hand and said coldly, "Ocable."

Ning Sui felt that he could not take his face next, and if he said it, he could be on his own black history.

However, whoever makes Master Ji always feel insecure, it doesn't matter if he risks at all.

Ning Sui also held his face and recalled, "The first time I saw you, I thought how could there be such a beautiful person."

This is the truth. He remembers staring at Ji Yucheng's face in the vegetative state for a long time.

After The Substitute Marriage, I Almost Died Laughingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें