12

Hearing what was going on in the ward, Ji Zhilin seemed to have been suddenly hit by a stick, and he couldn't believe his eyes.

They slept together?!

How long has it been since we got married to this extent?!

How could Ning Sui be interested in his eldest brother? My eldest brother is a vegetable! Is what Ning Sui said that day true?

No, it's impossible. Ji Zhilin will never believe what Ning Sui said that day!

Or... For Ning Sui, as long as it's Ji?!

The current situation completely exceeded Ji Zhilin's expectations.

He originally thought that even if he had sent Ning Sui and Ji Yucheng to get married, Ning Sui would not really leave him.

Ning Sui may resent him, but the resentment can't match three years of love. One day, Ning Sui will forgive him.

Ji Yucheng has been in a coma for two years, and the probability of waking up is almost zero. In a few years, Ji Yucheng will completely give up, and he can still take Ning Sui back to him.

But now, why is Ning Sui so intimate with his eldest brother?

At the same time, a strong feeling of betrayal gushed out of Ji Zhilin's heart, he couldn't understand how all this happened.

Did Ning Sui think that he had no hope with himself, so he regarded Ji Yucheng as his substitute?

If he treats one thing as a substitute for a long time, he will also have feelings for that thing. He can't understand this experience.

Ji Zhilin lost the courage to open the door of the ward and turned around and walked back.

All he knows is that measures must be taken, otherwise it will be too late...

Ning Sui met him at the beginning, liked him, and in the end, he could only like him.

"Who?" Ning Sui vaguely heard something outside and thought it was the housekeeper coming.

But he jumped out of bed and opened the door to look, but there was no one outside.

The wind is blowing.

Ning Sui didn't care. He closed the door and climbed back to bed. He lay beside Ji Yucheng and continued to play with his mobile phone.

It was the first time to go abroad. Ning Sui added a filter to the scenery along the way from the airport to the hospital and posted a WeChat Moments happily.

Before Ji Yucheng recovered from his red face just now, his heart was beating very fast, and the little wife beside him quickly diverted his attention. He couldn't help but feel a little depressed.

However, Ning Sui will not miss the opportunity to contact Master Ji every moment. He plays with his mobile phone with his right hand, and his left hand can't help touching the vegetative husband's ear.

Ears are the sensitive point of most people, and Ji Yucheng is no exception.

Every time the little wife stroked it, his body trembled slightly, as if there was an electric current coming from the auricle to the heart and lower abdomen. He simply suspected that the little wife was on purpose.

Ning Suiman casually touched it for a long time, and finally realized that the man's ears in his hand were getting hotter and hotter.

"What?" He stopped doubtfully, looked at it, and found that it was not only hot, but also very red.

The man lay there quietly, but his ears were red to the root of his neck. Because of the white skin of the vegetative husband, the red color was more conspicuous.